"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
rabidtictac

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 am

Maybe it's because I'm a pleb, but what makes an apple good for editing vs a normal pc? Not getting viruses? Nigga disconnect from the internet or use firewalls and adblockers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 am
Maybe it's because I'm a pleb, but what makes an apple good for editing vs a normal pc? Not getting viruses? Nigga disconnect from the internet or use firewalls and adblockers.
Nothing in particular. It's fine if that's all what you do but it's nothing that you couldn't easily do with a PC either. The reason is that when you study film or any of that shit you can bet your ass that the teacher is a diehard Apple faggot and absolutely insists on those being used. Macfags are too stupid to open normal file formats so unless you want loads of trouble with your file sharing you just go and use an Apple.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:44 pm

I keep hearing that the Mac-exclusive editing software is pretty good. Or at least was pretty good at the time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Free editing software has come a long way in recent years. Shit like OBS is pretty much standardized everywhere and even WMM has new features that the old free versions didn't have.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 am
I knew a guy who was an early retired software engineer. He used to write viruses to test security and such. Nice guy, was drunk everyday playing guitar at the local pub he owned.

He told me he used to do all this and heard me trashing Apple and came up and said; "You know why nobody writes viruses for Apple OS? Nobody fucking cares!"

Next time I visit home I gotta see if Charlie is still alive lol.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:44 pm
I keep hearing that the Mac-exclusive editing software is pretty good. Or at least was pretty good at the time.
I had an A/V class in high school where we used Final Cut Pro and ProTools (with Garageband as an introductory thing). Was alrite to use I guess, but I've only lightly played around in pirated copies of Premier and Vegas before and since, and I've never in my life had a good enuff computer to make my shitty meme videos on the reg.
The FCP version was made long after the "good" versions of FCP as determined by Wiggiepedia, so what do I know.
The Mac security policy was always security through obscurity, any actual challenge and they would get their butts blown in.
Mac laptops, like the iPhone, started ruining other laptops, they're why the insect brained chinks at Lenevo stopped making good ThinkPads.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:31 pm
Free editing software has come a long way in recent years. Shit like OBS is pretty much standardized everywhere and even WMM has new features that the old free versions didn't have.
>paying for video editing software
Nigger, maybe as a business where you can write that shit off and look suspicious if you never bought one. But as a private person? You'd have to be batshit insane to pay for any of that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:37 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:31 pm
>paying for video editing software
Nigger, maybe as a business where you can write that shit off and look suspicious if you never bought one. But as a private person? You'd have to be batshit insane to pay for any of that.
That's what I'm saying. Buying an apple iFag just to use their shitty software is pointless when everything is free now and the standards on free editing software have come way up. It's not like the old days where your two choices were Unregistered Hypercam 2 or Sony Vegas.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:16 pm

Hackintoshes are a thing but they look more trouble than their worth (beats buying an actual mac though)
Apple products are just fashion accessories and symbols of wealth for women and hyper capitalist negroids

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:31 pm

But bro, how will no one know you have an apple?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]