"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:11 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:01 pm
The show has been shit for the better part of twenty years by now. Who cares? Do people even still watch it?
Spics do.
Read again.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:30 am

I prefer the 80s to early 90s Simpsons shorts, sure the character designs are ugly but it has charm.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 am

I suspect the Poo that cancelled Apoo did that whole movie to try and break into the Simpsons writing staff. Honestly, Groening and Brooks should look at their piles of money and end the show. The Simpsons is now too edgy for liberal faggots, and that is pathetic considering how liberal the Simpsons is/were.

I also don't know how Al Jean, original writer now show runner, turned into such a hack.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:35 am

He just doesn't care.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am
Reminder that this was made not to long ago trying to show a much older biden somehow dancing all over trump.
SpoilerShow
Jesus, that doesn't even look like the same show that existed in 2012 let alone the one that existed in the late 90s.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:38 am

Johnny Test is getting rebooted. Where were you when western animation was saved?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:35 am
He just doesn't care.
The Simpsons will run until one of the main Simpsons VAs bites the dust. And even then, they might try to reboot the show (with Simpsons of Color, of course).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:58 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 am
I suspect the Poo that cancelled Apoo did that whole movie to try and break into the Simpsons writing staff.
I did say that on the previous page, yes. It was blatantly obvious given his comments in the wake of the news that they're getting rid of Apu, and that's generally what outrage culture critics do. A lot of Anita's calling everything sexist was so she could get lucrative consultancy jobs and tell game developers how not to be sexist.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 am
I also don't know how Al Jean, original writer now show runner, turned into such a hack.
Really, you don't know how the guy whose best work on the show, best work full stop, was written with Mike Reiss, turned into such a hack now that he doesn't have Mike Reiss' ideas to take credit for?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Well just get notdancasteleneta or Jarbo the Hutt-esque sentence mixing AI. Simdoms has been on for so long they don't need to replace a VA with a person.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:39 pm

And the Current Year "fans" like Blob would eat it up as a clever hommage to that Fallout Boy episode.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette