"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:51 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:12 am
I didn't laugh once, but like Liar said, the first few episodes of futurama were awful.
I wouldn't go that far. The first few were a bit rough but they have many memorable moments. They're certainly better than The Simpsons' first few episodes.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 pm
LGBT gestapo raging at lesbian Voltron actress because the show isn't transfaggy enough or something.
Zack calls some comic books shitty and tells a few politically incorrect jokes and half the comic book industry loses their minds, declares war on straight white men, support doxxing and blacklists, and play the victim for several years straight. A bunch of LGBTQXYZ tumblr crazies verifiably try to blackmail the creator and send death threats to a lead actress on Voltron and nobody bats an eye.

Launch the entire liberal entertainment complex into the sun.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:16 pm

I dunno what's worse: The ludicrous double-standards, or that they give 0% effort in hiding that shit while pretending those totally aren't double-standards.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:42 am

who the hell is watching nu-voltron

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:42 am
who the hell is watching nu-voltron
Faggots
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:04 pm

It's not Voltron for me unless the footage came from an authentic animu.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:17 pm

it was a different time

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:54 am

So I watched a few episodes of Disenchantment.

The people comparing it to Zombie Simpsons and Second-run Futurama were wrong. Those shows are offensively bad. Probably the worst thing I can say about this show is that it's just so bland. The few I could stand to watch never elicited a single laugh from me. Not one.

There are people here saying 'well the first few Futurama episodes weren't that good' and while I disagree with that, at least with those first few there was a spark of something that would later go on to be much greater. There's nothing here. It's so uninspired I cannot see it getting much better than it is.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Yeah, after 3 episodes I think it's pretty bland too. I guess Elfo's supposed to be the straight man to check Bean and Luci's craziness, but he's too much a wimp to stop them.

It already got a second season renewal before it premiered today. I wonder how deep Netflix's pockets are to be able to just greenlight everything.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:37 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:17 pm
I guess Elfo's supposed to be the straight man to check Bean and Luci's craziness, but he's too much a wimp to stop them.
He's just Fry again. The whole thing is just Futurama again with duller characters. Also 'Elfo' is a dumb name. Like they couldn't have come up with a better name?
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:17 pm
It already got a second season renewal before it premiered today. I wonder how deep Netflix's pockets are to be able to just greenlight everything.
I heard the initial order was for twenty episodes and, after watching it, I thought 'really, they're gonna make twenty episodes of this?'
Kugelfisch wrote: