"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:52 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:35 am
People only like Evangelion because of Rei, prove me wrong.
Nah theres more to it than that.
>good animation (save for them meme scenes and ebisode 26)
>good music
>superfluous Judeo-Christian imagery does its job, looks cool
>gore, as other guest said
Waifufaggin is just one of the more notable aspects of lookin at the fanbase. And yes Rei a best. Shes a very good girl I would sperm in many teim

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Oh, also, now that I had the time for it:
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:38 pm
They need to put more effort into their shit like this guy

I'm a brony now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:10 am
(Maybe except for interracial stuff.)
ACTUALEE...

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 pm

I see. I'm always a bit hesitant when it comes to dark-skinned waifus and diversity, because you can never be sure if she actually is a poc, or if she just has a tan.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 pm
I see. I'm always a bit hesitant when it comes to dark-skinned waifus and diversity, because you can never be sure if she actually is a poc, or if she just has a tan.
Tell that to my waifu Moonbay, that girls got the jungle in her.

But yeah, the parasites continue to infest and regurgitate existing content into “new and brave” drivel. At least fucking SU wasn’t an existing property, that whole “I’m gonna take something that exists and make it better with my personal preferences” mentality is a product of fan fiction and why we should have penalized it with death oh so many years ago...I knew I hated that shit for a good reason, and they told me I was crazy! Who’s crazy now? Men can be women, women can be plants, and dogs can vote!

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:10 am
Literally all the NGE main characters are antisocial nutcases who'd be annoying enough if they werent forced to autist at each other. At least Rei prefers to shut the hell up.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:25 am
Gen-Dur and the Warriors of Social Justice!

That’s a cartoon I want to see someone with a set of balls make. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not super jaded as some people and enjoy some of the current stuff, but fucking A after seeing a gay alien wedding cartoon in SU and then these lame tumblr clique animators claiming they’re breaking ground for women and pretending that they didn’t watch any of the 90’s magical girl stuff, I’m all ready to bash.
I hope Gen-Dur's nemesis is an organe skeleton.

And it's hilarious how these guys are infiltrating the comics and animation industry, thinking they're some kind of progressive pioneers or some shit. Glorious Nippon literally did all of that shit first, and better.

(Maybe except for interracial stuff.)
Gen-Dur’s nemesis is a white guy in a suit who tries to oppress the magical land of Speshalia with problematic schemes such as telling Gen-Dur that they cannot actually transform between gender at will or that an art degree isn’t worth anything in society. His minions are characters like Toxic MascuMan and Victim Blamebeast.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:28 pm

And his most nefarious plan is to build a wall around Castle Gayskull. The fiend!
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm
But yeah, the parasites continue to infest and regurgitate existing kahntent into “new and brave” drivel. At least fucking SU wasn’t an existing property, that whole “I’m gonna take something that exists and make it better with my personal preferences” mentality is a product of fan fiction and why we should have penalized it with death oh so many years ago...I knew I hated that shit for a good reason, and they told me I was crazy! Who’s crazy now? Men can be women, women can be plants, and dogs can vote!
Bonus points if the progressive writers keep putting self-inserts into the show. 'Cause they're totally not treating this like a fanfic or anything.
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm
Tell that to my waifu Moonbay, that girls got the jungle in her.
It's a different story if the waifu in question has actual dreadlocks going on. That usually rules out tans.
-Yours Truly

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 pm
She is a space nigger :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulae_i ... Messier_78

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:38 pm

It looks like SU is might be finally coming to an end, and with it that leaves O.K. Gay O: Let’s be Cucks as the last bastion of the SJW leftist lgbtq 🏳️‍🌈 shit. Think Cartoon Network will finally cleanse itself of those parasites or is more to come?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Evil will always find a way.
Credo in Deum wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:54 pm
She is a space nigger :lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulae_i ... Messier_78
Man, this is giving me a most progressive of boners.
-Yours Truly