"Cartoons"

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: "Cartoons"

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Remember when CN was nothing but classic Hanna-Barbera stuff? Those were the days.
Is Spoony dead yet?

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:55 pm

Funny enough the tickle u block had peppa pig and literally squandered it before nick unfortunately made it into a hit thats almost as big as paw patrol. I wish the block lasted longer if only because it would have tanked that annoying shows chances at murican success because of cns ineptitude.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:56 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:49 pm
Remember when CN was nothing but classic Hanna-Barbera stuff? Those were the days.
Good times. I wonder how they'd rape the Flintsto...
SpoilerShow
Oh, fuck me sideways with a dremel.
I mean, fuck. It's like everyone is off-model all the time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Thanks for the spoiler.
What the fuck have those autists drawing characters with dead eyes or looking autistic?
Oh, I probably answered my own question.
Pebbles looksike rape machine. Maybe bambam is getting raped in that picture by her. Holy shit.

I remember the times when shit like this was labeled, well, shit and cancer that quickly died. I think some of those were Cucknadian and/or Italy shit no one except little kids watched and that's only because there was nothing else on tv or grandma bought VHS with them cartoons and they still cringed.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:13 pm

And not off model in a good way. I've said this before, but these character models are so fucking lazy. All they did was take the On the Rocks character sheets and managed to fuck them up beyond repair. And since Pebbles and Bam-Bam weren't present in that special because it was based on Season 1 they had to cook up their own shitty drawings.
It received critical backlash from internet users for its poor storytelling and humor and attempts at trying to appeal to the target demographic such as a scene in where Dino is dabbing.
There's supposed to be a second season but it was cancelled before it even aired. There is good in the world sometimes.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Guestfag wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:36 pm
Pebbles looksike rape machine.
Lemme guess, new Pebbles is super energetic, super smart, and super bossy.

Just like new Webby, new Dot Warner, and just like every other female cartoon character now.

Seth MacFarlane begged them to let him do a Flintstones reboot and they turned him down... just to end up doing this crap.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:20 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:49 pm
That's why if you have children you only let them watch boomerang, because it's actually quality level shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:23 am

Macfarlane likely would've made a better Flintstones. The absolute state of cartoons for that to be a reasonable statement.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:37 am

Considering he started out at Hanna-Barbara (Johnny Bravo) I could kinda see that work. There's some "loving" tributes to their works in Family Gay.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:16 am

That flinstones reboot at least keeps the core character designs somewhat faithful to the point(even if it still looks like shit) i can say yeah, that is pebbles and fred and dino. Compared to thundercats roar where if you shown me a screenshot without telling me the name i wouldn't even be able to tell its thundercats.