Interesting docu's

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Interesting docu's

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Now most shit Ill post will be illuminati related stuff so if you're not into the thruth its not worth bothering watching anything I post.

Just hoping to find some more good information by others posting interesting docs.

Most important doc you'll ever watch:

"royalty" exposed (contains a lot of halftruths and deception too but still interesting for the first hour or so, then it goes of the rails pretty fast)
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Re: Interesting docu's

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:44 pm

These lizard people at one time lived on earth in unison with people and other creatures. Eventually, at one point, they decided to go undercover and hid from the appeared reality. This is reflected in Genesis when Adam and Eve come into contact with the serpent. Then, in the rest of the bible, reptiles are talked of little except for in comparison to Satan in the Book of Revelations. Satan is believed to be Draco, the most power reptile in existence, who is served by his “angels”, referring to the other reptilians. Also, they would interbreed with humans to alter the human genome. The altercations resulted in humans not being able to utilize the entirety of their brains, making the entire race easier to control. In addition, humans do have traces of reptile genes in their brains. Some hybrid peoples were utilized by the reptiles to gain positions of power in different civilizations. As humankind expanded around the globe, the reptiles and their hybrids did likewise and became royal families and key rulers. They have kept their secret in a variety of ways. They have distracted humans through media, entertainment, and politics. Also, they have further altered the human sense of reality through the poisoning of food and air — no wonder there are other conspiracies about jet streams being a way the government poisons its people.

There are two classes of these reptilians. Full breeds are aware that they are reptilian and can instantaneously change from human to reptilian form. Their human form is not actually a physical change, rather it is vibrations that make humans think that they are another human. On the contrary, cross breeds do not know that are reptilian, firmly believing they are humans. They are controlled by the low fourth dimension to push forward the reptilian agenda called the New World Order. Recently, Icke has come up with a new theory that the moon is hollow and is really a giant spacecraft that houses this fourth dimension. The regular human mind is manipulated from this location, otherwise known as the moon matrix, that blocks the true reality.

The reptilians make up a variety of famous figures around the globe. Their blood lines relate to the British House of Windsor, the Clintons, the Bushes and others. In fact, the relatives of George W Bush shows possibilities for other members of this family. These figures include Obama, Abraham Lincoln, Marilyn Monroe, and Princess Diana.

In relation to bloodlines, these creatures can be traced back to the earliest of times. In around 4800 BC the crossbreeds emerged from the mountains of the Middle East and started the Indus Valley civilizations. It was through their leadership that the Sumerians, Babylonians, and others advanced in such magnificent ways. The kickstart provided by the more advanced reptilians led to the expansion of humans across the globe.

Finally, we must ask what the ultimate goal of the reptilians is. Why have they chosen to secretly control the workings of the Earth? Perhaps they are utilizing our resources to benefit their home planet. Maybe they lust power and want to have dominion over life forms, and the human race was an obvious choice. Possibly they feed off of negative energy created through the mayhem that is found around the globe.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Well said tictac. It's shocking how many people don't realize this.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Did you know UFOs are actually Reichsflugscheiben, sent out by remnants of the Third Reich from the Antarctic and Mars? It's true.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 pm
Did you know UFOs are actually Reichsflugscheiben, sent out by remnants of the Third Reich from the Antarctic and Mars? It's true.

>he fell for the antarctic meme
>believing earth to be a sphere

Get woke!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:49 pm

damn I was hoping for someone here to be a flatearther to laugh at ah well
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:27 pm
>he fell for the antarctic meme
>believing earth to be a sphere[/color]
Get woke!
SImpleton. Just because I said "Antarctic" didn't mean I do not believe that place is actually the icy wall arround our Earth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Yeah, right. I'm on to you, lizard man!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:01 am

DER-GOYIM-GETTING-WISE-XPRT.jpg
DER-GOYIM-GETTING-WISE-XPRT.jpg (117.16 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:01 pm
Yeah, right. I'm on to you, lizard man!
Fool! The Reptilians are just something we want you to believe!
-Yours Truly