Doctor Who

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doctor Who

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Contrast that with Eccleston's Doctor who was pretty much happy and cheerful that he gets to regenerate and confuse the shit out of Rose. Even joked about possibly turning into some freakish alien.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:26 pm
Contrast that with Eccleston's Doctor who was pretty much happy and cheerful that he gets to regenerate and confuse the shit out of Rose. Even joked about possibly turning into some freakish alien.
One of the many reasons that Eccleston was the best doctor and shut the fuck up to anyone who thinks Tennant or Smith were better.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I look forward to the inevitable 12 hour regeneration speech Jodi Whittaker will give once the BBC ends her time as the Doctor when the show gets the lowest ratings its ever had.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:34 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:27 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
One of the many reasons that Eccleston was the best doctor and shut the fuck up to anyone who thinks Tennant or Smith were better.
I must confess I prefer Tennant slightly more to Eccleston but Eccleston was a fucking great doctor and fuck anyone who says otherwise. That's another reason I hate Davies, he pissed off Eccleston so bad he wouldn't come back for the 50th anniversary episode.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
I look forward to the inevitable 12 hour regeneration speech Jodi Whittaker will give once the BBC ends her time as the Doctor when the show gets the lowest ratings its ever had.
I can't wait for every historical episode to be about men from the past being sexist towards the Doctor. I also can't wait for the new companion to be a tall black guy the doctors gonna drool over.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:26 pm

Obviously the best Doctor was William Hartnell.
"This is a madhouse, it's all full of Arabs!"
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 am

Wait, isn't the Doctor a trans symbol now or something? Cause Timelords don't have social constructs like gender or logic?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:17 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:53 am
Wait, isn't the Doctor a trans symbol now or something? Cause Timelords don't have social constructs like gender or logic?
That stuff predate trannies
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:14 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Except most Doctors have cleary been dudes, and you need some logic for time travel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:47 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Apart from all the times they do.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.