Male Feminist Allies

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Male Feminist Allies

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:29 pm

Devin Faraci spent the entire summer of 2016 bravely declaring that anyone that didn't want to see the Ghostbusters remake was a racist, misogynistic Trump supporter that wants to murder troons.

And then it turned out he fucking sexually assaulted a woman. He lost his job with the Alamo Drafthouse brand for a whopping 2 months before he was quietly rehired as a copy editor or some shit. So, when the Drafthouse had their woke Wonder Woman woman only screening, they had a known sexual predator working for them.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 am

Faraci could have raped that entire screening room and NOBODY could stop him. Woah.
I had to turn that Miscarriage of Acchild episode of JRE off after five minutes, it was too much for me. I can't stand watching JRE anyway because every episode frustrates me to no end in a way I can't describe with words, but seeing Miscarriage of Acchild's fat fuck nigger face turn to the camera, smirk and say "AKNEETAH SARKESIAN FAWK YOU" made me irreversbaly angry.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:57 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:45 pm
Joe Rogan can do no wrong in my book.
This explains a lot....
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:50 pm

I'm fine with Rogan. I wouldn't sit down and watch an entire episode. He's a very normy internet radio host. He takes the most milquetoast positions possible and mostly lets his guests talk their game. He has all kinds of retards on his show, presumably because that's entertaining for his viewers.

I've seen snippets of his show here and there and it was ok. His commentary is, again, super fucking normy. It's like listening to an uncle (if I had any who weren't crazy extremist nuts) talk about polidicks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 am
but seeing Spergcuck of Nignog's fat fuck nigger face turn to the camera, smirk and say "AKNEETAH SARKESIAN FAWK YOU" made me irreversbaly angry.
That is not something that should make you irreversibly angry.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:13 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:50 pm
I'm fine with Rogan. I wouldn't sit down and watch an entire episode. He's a very normy internet radio host. He takes the most milquetoast positions possible and mostly lets his guests talk their game. He has all kinds of retards on his show, presumably because that's entertaining for his viewers.

I've seen snippets of his show here and there and it was ok. His commentary is, again, super fucking normy. It's like listening to an uncle (if I had any who weren't crazy extremist nuts) talk about polidicks.
I've gotten through 1 whole show. The Street Karate one. That had Bas Rutan tho. :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:36 am
but seeing Spergcuck of Nignog's fat fuck nigger face turn to the camera, smirk and say "AKNEETAH SARKESIAN FAWK YOU" made me irreversbaly angry.
That is not something that should make you irreversibly angry.
Maybe Guest is actually Anita.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:45 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:26 am
It took me years to figure out Ian Miles Chong and Arthur Chu weren't the same person.
I didn't realize this until I read your post.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am

We should do predictions on Male Fomonist Allies that will be outed in the Current Year +3
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am
We should do predictions on Male Fomonist Allies that will be outed in the Current Year +3
There's something genuinely fucked up about Seth Meyers that I can't quite figure out, but I think he'll be outed sooner or later.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.