Books

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Books

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:23 pm
Can't expect good taste from somebody that sucks dick for fun.
We all gotta have hobbies.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:48 pm

I came across this book called "Enjoy the Decline" by that Aaron Clery guy. Basically from what I can see it's just "Go on welfare and be a libshit that abuses the system and fuck around all your life, then kill yourself". I've taken some black pills in my time but damn he's making money giving them out. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:50 am

Sounds like peak black pill soyfag shit. Prep, become a skilled marksman, start lifting and stay vigilant. Nobody that tells you that self-destruction is good in any way is your friend. Remember his face. Meet him innawoods? Offer him soup and spend that bullet. Shallow grave is what he wants so do him that favour for a lack of helicopter rides. Otherwise, stay happy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:50 am
Sounds like peak black pill soyfag shit. Prep, become a skilled marksman, start lifting and stay vigilant. Nobody that tells you that self-destruction is good in any way is your friend. Remember his face. Meet him innawoods? Offer him soup and spend that bullet. Shallow grave is what he wants so do him that favour for a lack of helicopter rides. Otherwise, stay happy.
Word. These people are black holes. The average cuckservative alt righter might try to spin this shit as tongue and cheek but it's just the honest ramblings of someone who's given up.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:24 am

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:06 am
The average cuckservative alt righter might try to spin this shit as tongue and cheek but it's just the honest ramblings of someone who's given up.
There's never any tongue in cheek shit about that. It's like the people pretending that Common Filth is just doing satire. Dude's clearly on the blackest of all pills it may as well be a nigger dick in his mouth.

And remember to look for patches on the camos innawoods.. MLP, swastikas or lefty shit? Bullet.
>but your swastika avatar
There's a difference between a shitposting board and being in the field where that would drop your survivability chance severely.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:23 pm
Can't expect good taste from somebody that sucks dick for fun.
What if it's work related?

Gonna have to re-read Hunt 4 Red October because some tard cummer was sperging about the super realistic terrifying reactor meltdown scene. Too bad the Jack Ryan show is just Homeland in disguise; a season devoted to each Clancy novel would have been amazing.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Prep
I've tired but the bull won't let me touch him!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:39 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Prep
I've tired but the bull won't let me touch him!
I knew one of you special fuckers would take that word and run with it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sounds like peak black pill soyfag shit. Prep, become a skilled marksman, start lifting and stay vigilant. Nobody that tells you that self-destruction is good in any way is your friend.
That's why no one should trust that goon Jim. He constantly drops black pills like a shareblue shill on his streams. Him sounding exactly like the Yang shills saying "Trump hasn't done shit, may as well get $1000 a month during the decline" is suspect as fuck.

It's why MGTOW's are failures, the fuckers are quitters who think hiding in the corner will stop women coming for them. They came for comics and vidya for a reason, you need to fight back.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:59 am

I was gonna read books this year but I got bored of all of them.
A color ereader might come out next year.
I really just want to read manga.