Series that got super politized

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:54 am

Charlar wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 am
I knew comics got infiltrated by SJWs, although some company are resisting that and they aren't all owned by Disney. I just didn't expect James Bond would be affected too
Are you kidding me? They've been trying to PC up James Bond for years. Most of these SJWs would have a fucking seizure if they actually read Ian Fleming's books.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:54 am
Are you kidding me? They've been trying to PC up James Bond for years. Most of these SJWs would have a fucking seizure if they actually read Ian Fleming's books.
You mean how Bond treats women? They have indeed toned down that part of the franchise for +20 years. Already in GoldenEye (1995) Moneypenny states how Bond's behaviour could be taken as sexual harassment.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius. Deus vult!

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:08 am
Comics are cheap to make and have big daddy Disney funding them at a loss, like typical marxists they need to leech off someone else to thrive (in education they leech off the government) because they can't produce something that makes money.
Depends. Disney will sooner or later look at the sales figures for Marvel comics and start swinging the banhammer towards all those writers and editors.

Also heavily SJW-fied comic publishers who have no ties with Disney might just die if they don't stop this nonsense. IDW has lost like 90% of their profits, they've effectively killed G.I. Joe, and the only reason they will probably survive is because they now have the Sanic license AFAIK (until they fuck that up as well).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Barbara Broccolli succeeded in destroying Bond. She pushed Dalton out in '94 and has been femming the series up since ever since. Because of her, we get Bond's female "equal" in every movie, black badass don't-need-a-man Moneypenny (who was supposed to save his ass in Spectre pt. 2 before the Sony link killed it), and faggy singers like Sam Smith.

Here's M lecturing Bond about the mythical pay gap:


User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:22 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 pm
You mean how Bond treats women? They have indeed toned down that part of the franchise for +20 years. Already in GoldenEye (1995) Moneypenny states how Bond's behaviour could be taken as sexual harassment.
Thing is, the PC bullshit mostly got made fun of in GoldenEye. It wasn't really until the Craig reboot that they started getting more obvious with it. They made Felix Leiter black. Most plebs don't know who the fuck Felix Leiter is, so they made Moneypenny black and they made her a stronk black wymyn secret agent who don't need no man because just being a secretary is sexist in current year apparently. They gave Bond approximately one girl in those early Craig movies, and they usually died not long after he had sex with them (because that's sooo much less misogynistic than just fuck-and-forget). They implied he'd gone gay on occasion in Skyfall. In Spectre they gave him Monica Bellucci to fuck but they did it in such a way that it was obviously just so they could say Bond's had sex with a fifty year old woman.

The Bond movies aren't as cancerous as they possibly could be with the political correctness, but you get this sense that they want to tear down Ian Fleming, who was an unapologetic imperialist and womaniser who believed all races to be inferior to the white race.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:06 pm
Barbara Broccolli succeeded in destroying Bond. She pushed Dalton out in '94 and has been femming the series up since ever since.
Dalton would have been about 50 by the time they started making GoldenEye. Watch A View To A Kill for why it's probably not a good idea to let the Bond actor get too old. Licence to Kill also underperformed in America. Not because of anything Dalton did, but much like they did with Brosnan and Die Another Day, they needed a scapegoat for their own incompetence and the actor is usually the best one.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10797
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Why does Bond need to be a dude, anyways?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Back in the day I wouldn't have minded a spin-off series about a female 00, assuming she would be hot and stacked and fuck as much as Bond did. Today not so much. She'd be black or middle eastern, with pecks instead of tits, and would be the best at everything. Black Moneypenny only happened because Jinx failed.

Anyway, we're supposed to be getting a Blake Lively action series from Broccolli, but it looks like the typical sexless, don't-need-no-man PC bullshit we've all come to expect.

And fuck Dalton being 50. Goldeneye would have been his last movie anyway and he still looked great in the mid-90s.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm
Back in the day I wouldn't have minded a spin-off series about a female 00, assuming she would be hot and stacked and fuck as much as Bond did. Today not so much. She'd be black or middle eastern, with pecks instead of tits, and would be the best at everything. Black Moneypenny only happened because Jinx failed.
Somehow 'Sexy female spy who fucks all the men' just doesn't have the same appeal that the inverse has.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm
And fuck Dalton being 50. Goldeneye would have been his last movie anyway and he still looked great in the mid-90s.
There are a lot of reasons why GoldenEye really did work best with a new Bond. Besides, Dalton claims he didn't want to do it anyway.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 8723
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:14 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm
Back in the day I wouldn't have minded a spin-off series about a female 00, assuming she would be hot and stacked and fuck as much as Bond did. Today not so much. She'd be black or middle eastern, with pecks instead of tits, and would be the best at everything. Black Moneypenny only happened because Jinx failed.
Somehow 'Sexy female spy who fucks all the men' just doesn't have the same appeal that the inverse has.
You're wrong. The mata hari thing could have worked really well with Bond. There's a reason women make good spies. :lol:

Besides, there were times Bond fucked women just to get information from them. Female bond could do the same.

The only problem with a female bond is feminists and sjws in current year would ruin it.

Bond needs to be sexist and imperialist anyway. It's stylistically designed to be that way. :lol: You can't have a james bond without the kind of cold war politics that led to all this spying and shit anyhow.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Series that got super politized

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:26 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm
You're wrong. The mata hari thing could have worked really well with Bond. There's a reason women make good spies. :lol:
No you're wrong. Women make good enemy spies. Mata Hari was a traitor (or so they thought). In MGS3, EVA ultimately seduced Naked Snake and ran off with the gold (or so she thought). As mysterious, sexy, devious femme fatales women spies work very well. But as someone you're supposed to get behind and route for? Fuck no.

Part of the appeal of Bond is self-insertion. Men want to be Bond, women want to be with Bond. Nobody's going to want to self-insert as a gender swapped Bond. Women won't want to be her, she's a whore, and men won't want to be with her, because she's a whore.

The key biological differences between men and women, that feminists SJWs often complain about, are exactly why the Bond concept just wouldn't work when applied to a woman.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest