Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3414
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:26 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:06 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:28 pm
It's the "spandex uniform" seasons that need to be avoided.
Which seasons are those? I thought the entire series uses the giant onesie.
It's the first two.
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:36 am
Season 2 was even worse. They even had a clip show for fuck's sake.
"I will remember yoooouuuu."

Best uniforms were the ones in the last Picard movie: gray with the different colors in just the turtleneck.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:36 am
Season 2 was even worse. They even had a clip show for fuck's sake.
"I will remember yoooouuuu."

Best uniforms were the ones in the last Picard movie: gray with the different colors in just the turtleneck.
Yeah those were good. I was glad they brought them in to DS9.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7109
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:19 pm
Best uniforms were the ones in the last Picard movie: gray with the different colors in just the turtleneck.
I hate those ones
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16229
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm

I found them to be more professional looking than the previous TNG ones, if that makes any sense.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7109
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:46 pm

It makes sense, I just don't care for them. Inverting the colours just made the main uniform look rather dull
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 2196
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm
I found them to be more professional looking than the previous TNG ones, if that makes any sense.
I kinda dig them too. What are the worst uniforms in all the franchise?
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:37 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm
I found them to be more professional looking than the previous TNG ones, if that makes any sense.
I kinda dig them too. What are the worst uniforms in all the franchise?
The movie ones with the feeties. And I agree, the grey uniforms look dull as fuck. If you're going to be super practical, why not put them in some kind of urban camo while you're at it?

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 2196
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:46 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:37 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:41 pm
I found them to be more professional looking than the previous TNG ones, if that makes any sense.
I kinda dig them too. What are the worst uniforms in all the franchise?
The movie ones with the feeties. And I agree, the grey uniforms look dull as fuck. If you're going to be super practical, why not put them in some kind of urban camo while you're at it?
I remember the ones in the first movie looked so different than anything else. Like from another 70s sci fi movie entirely.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16229
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 am
I kinda dig them too. What are the worst uniforms in all the franchise?
Definitely the ones from the Slow-Moving Picture. They're just ugly to look at and come in way too many different design and color variations.
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:37 am
The movie ones with the feeties. And I agree, the grey uniforms look dull as fuck. If you're going to be super practical, why not put them in some kind of urban camo while you're at it?
Urban warfare is not really a Starfleet officer's primary field of activity, and other factions might find such getup a bit suspicious.

(Though I admit it would've been nice if the security divison had some kind of SWAT gear for when shit really hits the fan.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest