Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:17 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:58 am
So I guess this means Lethal Weapon and Police Acadamey will get locked up in the vault?
This tism hasnt taken that great a hold, has it?

COPS sucked ass anyway, no huge loss.

You wanna talk about a huge loss, Nigflix just let their rights to stream Mad Men expire - these streaming services are about to buttfuck each other by fragmenting out.

It literally got taken off instant just as soon as i was going to start the last episode, too - shit's got me fucked up and grumpy.

The whole series is 30 dollars on Jewtube (20-25% of the blu ray and less than half of what Prime is charging) - so i wonder if Jewtube sees that as a potential market, selling great shows for cheaper rates than everyone else.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:01 am

My local half price sells full seasons on blu ray for under $5. Stop being a zoomer.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:06 am

Seven seasons at that rate is 35 - 30's still cheaper, faggot.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:40 am

"I prefer to rent my entertainment like it's 1984!"

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23341
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:42 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:17 am
You wanna talk about a huge loss, Nigflix just let their rights to stream Mad Men expire - these streaming services are about to buttfuck each other by fragmenting out.
And that's a good thing. The less profitable this fad becomes for everyone, the less cash they have to waste on stupid vanity projects.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am

>paying for entertainment

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:42 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:17 am
You wanna talk about a huge loss, Nigflix just let their rights to stream Mad Men expire - these streaming services are about to buttfuck each other by fragmenting out.
And that's a good thing. The less profitable this fad becomes for everyone, the less cash they have to waste on stupid vanity projects.
The buttpirates win at the end of the day.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4429
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: W. WA, USA

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 pm

No more cop shows sounds like a good thing, but we all know that just means we'll be getting more cape shows instead. :(
CURRENTLY BLOCKED BY: Nostalgia Chick, Todd in the Shadows, JesuOtaku, Linkara, MarzGurl, DC Douglas, Spoony, Suede

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4268
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 pm
No more cop shows sounds like a good thing, but we all know that just means we'll be getting more cape shows instead. :(
There aren't enough profitable capes to replace even just the NCIS spinoffs.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:03 pm

After Ferguson all the cop shows had special race episodes where they confront their privilege and whatever. Expect more of that because they certainly aren't cancelling NCIS: Oklahoma.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests