Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:57 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 am
Alleged rapist, antifa-guy is in anti-fa fighting fascists, he says. "i hate fascists, dont you?" he asked ADA Barba. Barba said "I don't advocate violence against people disagrees with me" and called the raped woman for Joseph Goabbel :p

Some fun quotes:
Because we knew the antifa cucks and the "Black Lies Matter" crybabies would try to stop her from speaking.
Oh, and just to finish my answer flannel shirt in the back row.
I can't tell if he's a Jew and/or a homosexual.
We'd have to conduct some research into him.
Mr. Platt isn't it a fact that you're an ignorant troll who fetishizes guns because of your tiny, tiny hands?
What do you expect from an immigrant prosecutor in the pocket of the fake, liberal media? Look, we need to stand up and fight for blood and soil and the values that made this white, Christian country what it used to be
Blood and soil lol
Is this the "Infowars" episode? I remember a very minor hubbub about that episode when it first came out, before everyone realized it was too stupid to get worked up over.

It's funny, their depiction of reality is so ridiculous and yet they fail to make the ebil Alt-Right in this stuff look any worse than the shitlibs. In fact they seem bretty cool. Wittier than the the libcucks and right about a lot of things. Also not filthy liars like that Antifa fucker saying he doesn't advocate violence when that's literally the entire point of the movement.

Reminds me of the Bad Religion song "The Kids are Alt-Right" which was intended to be moar Trump bashing hysteria during the election, but ended up pointing out that those Alt-Right kids were feeling "alone and downtrodden" while never offering an alternative solution to them not having any other kind of societal support and making the Alt-Right crowd sound like a fun group to party with and find love in. And of course saying "populism is a sold out show" like that's somehow a bad, scary thing in and of itself. Of course it's popular you fucking lefty troglodyte. That's what POPULISM is. Political policy based on what's popular with the public over what's ideologically correct. Nice that you're degree your so proud of helps you right redundant lyrics like that and think they're deep. So whatever that twat is who's the lead singer managed to make the Alt-Right Pepes sympathetic while basically implying democracy sucks and people shouldn't have freedom because liberals lose sometimes.

I think deep down these people know they're shitstains with no moral high ground, which is why they struggle so badly to actual win in the arena of ideas with the Alt-Right despite it being full of exceptional individuals like Richard Spencer who suggests black internment camps on the moon. They're entire argument is a moral one but they know they don't live their own standards and are completely phony so they have to make up fake movies and TV shows and comic books to depict their side as heroes but they still fuck it up because you can't write what you don't know.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm

>Samantha Bee still has a show

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:43 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 pm

>Samantha Bee still has a show

Vermin support each other.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:07 pm

Barba, the ADA, now killed a baby on life-support. And wasn't found guilty.

I guess they where early on the "let's abort babies after they are born".

I mean, the baby was braindead and could never get out, but it should be the parents deciding (mom wanted the baby dead, dad changed his mind). Difficult topic, I get it, yada-yada.

It was just kinda dumb having an ADA, who has no attachment to the baby... at all, just going to the hospital, basically telling the mom to turn the machine off, and when she can't, he just tells her to gtfo so he can flip the switch.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:57 pm

That sounds like someone that could get her sued for a shitload of cash. And I thought hospitals liked keeping even the most hopeless cases on life support.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Daily SVU-update:

Wahmen didn't say no to a guy, so wasn't rape. She accused him of rape, though. Then she regretted it and called him over to apologize. BUT! His life was already ruined so... he raped her lol.

Then the moron got angry in court and basically admitted he just wanted a revenge-rape to ruin her life as well.

They also managed to put in the word "toxic" in there as well.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:03 pm
Daily SVU-update:

Wahmen didn't say no to a guy, so wasn't rape. She accused him of rape, though. Then she regretted it and called him over to apologize. BUT! His life was already ruined so... he raped her lol.

Then the moron got angry in court and basically admitted he just wanted a revenge-rape to ruin her life as well.

They also managed to put in the word "toxic" in there as well.
What the fuck point are they even trying to make anymore? Is this their idea of being more evenhanded? It's like one of those dreadful memes fanatics make about how moderates only want half a genocide. "Yes false accusations can ruin lives, but what if, like, the guy raped the girl for real after she falsely accused him because he was so mad about it, hmm? What then? Really makes you think! Toxic masculinity!"

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:49 pm

They do this shit because they've found their audience: SJW true believers and DHI retards who watch it ironically.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:18 pm

"Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine" is a thing that exists.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:57 pm

Anyone who's high energy and successful does cocaine.
Is Spoony dead yet?