Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:10 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:43 pm
They brought the bird helmets back in later seasons. I think it was just easier budget-wise at the time to have a helmet that simply opens up rather than goes through a convoluted CGI change.
I think I catched one of the Horus episodes, or at least ones where multiple head honchos and their bodyguards met.

I get why they did it, but the sheer bulk of the helmets made them look quite silly when opened. I guess they could've done something more form-fitting where opening up just opens the snake mouth for the face to peek through?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:49 pm

One thing I like about the show is how much lighter it gets in tone as the time went on.
The first season was pretty much continuing where the Emmerich film left off, but by the time of the 10th season, the nerdy scientist from that film had grown into a deadpanning, muscular hunk(whose glasses were now RECTANGULAR instead of oval) and the characters wore just T-shirts with their tactical vests during their missions.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Best Stargate was the one on the ship lost in space, hottest women too, so of course it was cancelled right away.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:45 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:47 pm
Best Stargate was the one on the ship lost in space, hottest women too, so of course it was cancelled right away.
Universe?! That one sucked. They abandoned the tone of the previous shows and aped the tone of the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:03 am

Universe kicked ass, more realistic style, good character-based storylines, loved the design of the spaceship.
The concept of chasing after a message hidden in the background radiation of the universe is genius
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:28 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:43 am
You guys hear about the incel episode of SVU? :lol:
It was superbly dumb. Ice T actually suggesting hookers.

During my hospital trip I also saw the "kids in cages thing" and Margarita Hartygay said something like: "SOMEONE, SOME WHERE HAS TO DO SOMETHING!

*THE END*

Soooo hilarious.

Blonda chick is pregagenat again, and they brioought up the Make v Rhode or whateer think I don care about, and they were all:

B: Im Maryland, we just had the kid and fucked some more kids to get kids Here it's.....
MH: Here just get a legal abortion whenver you fucking want, baby! Just fuck around (not incels, tho, they dont need love or have good psyenthific DNA).
B: But... babby...
MH: FUck that! You body, your choice, right? If you don¨¨'t like zhers face, just kill it rright there are then. You have a gun, right? 2nd amnd!
B: That's right...I could raise he---hii--- zher as a non-person whom can't even walk yet er laugh at the with "poop".

Basically verbatim.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:05 pm

I bet Spoony was SUCH A FUCKING BETTER PERSON when he had his month of Twitter banned.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:13 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:28 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:43 am
You guys hear about the incel episode of SVU? :lol:
It was superbly dumb. Ice T actually suggesting hookers.

During my hospital trip I also saw the "kids in cages thing" and Margarita Hartygay said something like: "SOMEONE, SOME WHERE HAS TO DO SOMETHING!

*THE END*

Soooo hilarious.

Blonda chick is pregagenat again, and they brioought up the Make v Rhode or whateer think I don care about, and they were all:

B: Im Maryland, we just had the kid and fucked some more kids to get kids Here it's.....
MH: Here just get a legal abortion whenver you fucking want, baby! Just fuck around (not incels, tho, they dont need love or have good psyenthific DNA).
B: But... babby...
MH: FUck that! You body, your choice, right? If you don¨¨'t like zhers face, just kill it rright there are then. You have a gun, right? 2nd amnd!
B: That's right...I could raise he---hii--- zher as a non-person whom can't even walk yet er laugh at the with "poop".

Basically verbatim.
In the social justice system, aggregations against marginalized groups are considered especially gay. In New York City, the washed up actors who star in these episodes are members of a 1337 squad known as the Social Justice unit, god please cancel this show already.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:11 pm

I'd actually atch that.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:11 pm
I'd actually atch that.
I’m dedicating it to you buddy. I mean, we’re writing an IN musical with puppets, I don’t see why a police procedural drama about SJWs is out of the question. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.