Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:44 pm

Gotham looks like garbage but that teenage Catwoman is something.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:55 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 pm
So I actually found a show I like. I didn't want to talk about it here until I finished it because I knew some Lupaposter would spoil it.

That show is Stranger Things.
>cuckflix
>woke shit

Nice try, Schlomo. I don't care for garbage by far left cucks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:55 am
Nice try, Schlomo. I don't care for garbage by far left cucks.
Nah. I checked for anachronistic, pozzed shit. There's no gay characters... bullies call the kids "homo" and "faggot".
There was really only this one kinda pointless episode in season 2 that felt a little bit like modern capeshit.

I don't care how you watch it. Steal it off the torrents for all that I care, I didn't make it.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:59 am

It's not money I care about. If I sense that something isn't worth my time (as ridiculous as that may appear given my shitposting activity) I won't spend my time with it.
Just in case the layers get too deep here, I don't actually mind you being a yid. I don't particularly like it and I firmly subscribe to the Nürnberger Gesetze, but likewise, I don't know how deeply you're bred into the whole Jew shit. You may even be applicable to citizenship for all I know. Ultimately, for one on one interaction, the behaviour is the most important thing to me. You seem fairly alright, cat killer panic notwithstanding. That I understand because I'm a cat person. So, at least as far as I am concerned, we're cool.
That doesn't mean I'm cool with yid shit media with libshit actors. I don't care if one makes the most redpilled kikecurbstomingest American History X style kinda shit. If anyone involved feels the need to virtue signal, it's a no for me. Why do you think I watch five movies tops a year? A man has got to have his principles and that one is mine.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:11 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:59 am
You may even be applicable to citizenship for all I know.
Israeli? Nah. Jewish on the wrong side. I'm not considered one of ((them)) by ((them)). I mostly just consider myself typical American mutt.

I'm not really sure what you'd be able to watch if you have a criteria that not one Jew or shitlib can touch the project. I'd imagine the German entertainment industry must also have Jews and libshits working on everything.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:36 am

Sure they do. As for citizenship, I was referring to the Nürnberger Gesetze. If you're not yiddish enough for Israel, you're likely not yid enough for good old Drittes Reich legislation. They even made a flowchart.
Red cross is "of German blood", blue cross is "fucking kike". The short of it is that while many may be part of the German community, a bit fewer but still surprisingly many may get German citizenship, not many got to be considered viable for botch and get considered pure-blooded on top. I would've easily, you may just fall off just short of that. Some yid in your family does not even discount you for citizenship. The laws were much more lax than people would like you to think. But that's to difficult of an image to display to "the winners". I understand. Demonising is much simpler. No hard feelings in that matter. That's just what winners get to do. Wouldn't have done it any different.
I'm just a bit sore of never getting to be the Oberreichsverweser that I could've been, that's all.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:56 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:11 am
I'm not really sure what you'd be able to watch if you have a criteria that not one Jew or shitlib can touch the project. I'd imagine the German entertainment industry must also have Jews and libshits working on everything.
The long nose tribe has been with Germany's film industry since day one. All the expressionist fags were heebs.
Kugel could always start watching Japanese films or something. C'mahn, go weeb faggot. You know we we're always right.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:36 am
As for citizenship, I was referring to the Nürnberger Gesetze.
Oh, this is the Nuremberg Laws. I've heard of those.
What does it mean if you're half, and did it matter to the Nazis which side it was?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:56 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 am
What does it mean if you're half, and did it matter to the Nazis which side it was?
Well, I'm not German, and I'm not Kugel, but based on my own knowledge the Nazis didn't care whether or not it was your father who was Jewish, or if you weren't a practising Jew. You'd be off to Auschwitz.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:04 pm

According to wikipedia and my own hazy memory, everything below 3/4 Jew had a chance to get citizenship. Though your chances could drop a lot if you were a religious Jew and/or married to a Jew.
Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:56 am
The long nose tribe has been with Germany's film industry since day one. All the expressionist fags were heebs.
Kugel could always start watching Japanese films or something. C'mahn, go weeb faggot. You know we we're always right.
If that's true, then why does our cinema suck so much compared to even Hollywood?

(Also more Nippon cinema has never hurt anyone.)
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 pm
That show is Stranger Things. I thought it was damn near perfect, especially the first season. Any gripes I have are extremely minor ones. (Like how the Millennium Falcon toy they used was a modern one and not the Kenner one from the '80s.)
Worst. Show. Ever.
Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:44 pm
Gotham looks like garbage but that teenage Catwoman is something.
You mean like a Cat.... girl?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette