Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 5:27 pm

ASS is a bitchy queen.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 15, 2018 6:46 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 pm
Auli wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:32 pm
I know what it's called, but who the fuck HAS one? xD
Nice try but you acted like I called it that and that was the thing you tried to ridicule by accentuating it faggot. Sigh you are like a cockroach compared to me with the lack of intelligence, you cant even deflect properly. I guess all that cum from your cocksucking addiction has rotted away your brains or something.
>still being too dense for sarcasm
>actually thinking Auli is a faggot
>justifying being a bitch with semantics

You've been going full retard without a pause recently. Get a job or at least a Snickers or something, you diva. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 pm

claiming sarcasm every time is just the same as saying "ai waszz just trowwlling ya hahahahrrarr" but ok whatever floats ur boat.

In fact if you know anything about the english language there was no way his post about oogling JCVD could have been interpreted as sarcasm but hey go ahead at try to explain how that could possibly be sarcasm then.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Could you imagine being so retarded and paranoid that you go through life the way ASS does? He's so self loathing over the fact that he used to want to bang some young chicks that he can't help but accuse everyone else of degeneracy.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Could you imagine being so retarded and paranoid that you go through life the way ASS does? He's so self loathing over the fact that he used to want to bang some young chicks that he can't help but accuse everyone else of degeneracy.
What could be the reason for a person to sperge out just because someone rainbow-gayed that person's avatar? Could have played it kewl, but nope... xD
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm
What could be the reason for a person to sperge out just because someone rainbow-gayed that person's avatar? Could have played it kewl, but nope... xD
You know it started when you outed your gayness for JCVD and comments about me putting pepsi on ignore and that the avatar thing had 0 influence on any reaction right? Or are you truely this dumb?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Do you really find someone pointing out the awesomeness of JCVD legspread to be gay? Are you THAT insecure? And no one cares that you put Pepsi Man on ignore. You most likely did that to get the rainbows out of your hair.

And make another thread about you being retarded. Let's get back on track.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 16, 2018 12:46 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:30 pm
Do you really find someone pointing out the awesomeness of JCVD legspread to be gay? Are you THAT insecure? And no one cares that you put Pepsi Man on ignore. You most likely did that to get the rainbows out of your hair.

And make another thread about you being retarded. Let's get back on track.
Either your brains are really rotting or you just trying to hide from the facts, who is the coward now? :lol:
You didnt say awesome you said hot:
Van Damme when he spread his legs on two chair was so hot.

If that is not gay I dont know what is. The only insecure one here is YOU since you keep trying to change what you said or keep implying "no no I didnt mean it like that"
You are pathetic dude just piss off already.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed May 16, 2018 1:06 pm

I'm not the one harping along about gay shit. His spread IS gay! It was the fucking point. How you've made me saying a guy spreading his legs on chairs is gay as fuck into a big deal, I have no idea why... wow...

Why can't you NOT keep mentioning obvious gayness? xD

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:06 pm
I'm not the one harping along about gay shit. His spread IS gay! It was the fucking point. How you've made me saying a guy spreading his legs on chairs is gay as fuck into a big deal, I have no idea why... wow...

Why can't you NOT keep mentioning obvious gayness? xD
Once again trying to twist the facts? You didnt say it was gay, you said it was hot. Never seen anyone as dumb as you mate or playing dumb is just your way of trying to troll perhaps?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine