Non-cape tv show

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
sigh

Re: Non-cape tv show

Post by sigh » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:43 pm

It is ok for what it is (DEEP PLOTS) and conspiracies, but as for a Punisher series he doesn't really do much punishing. It is more about Frank Castle then the Punisher. I don't really know much about the comics, but putting this in the same universe as the Iron Fist and this version of Daredevil seems like a bad idea. The best part must be the Iranian- American Homeland Security agent lady, She is supposed to be this tough solider, but I cannot take her seriously in that role.

Did anyone of you tried to watch the revived X-files series ? The 11th season in particular. It's only 4 episodes, but it feels dead already. None of the episodes had anything interesting: first episode was pretty much a recap of the 9th series in a it was just a dream/ vision fashion, the second was saving most inteligent people consciousness to a super computer or something, third was evil doppelgangers and the latest was their take on the Mandela-effect or rather the Mengele-effect. It was supposed to be the comedy episode, but I didn't really feel any different from any other from this episode or the 10th to be honest. The self-aware humor pretty much kills this show. It pretty much feels like a show written by hipsters for hipsters at this point. The main theme seems to be "Aren't all those conspiracy theories stupid ? Guess what the reality is even more stupid just look at the moron living in the white house." At least Their take on the Drumpf joke was funny, with the alien telling them that their will build a wall around our solar system because people are the worst and rapists. and Scully supposedly voting for Drumpf because he promised to get rid of the Goldman Sachs people from the White House (No those aren't cannon those were only some crazy fantasies in a ill mind of a crazy person, but still)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:59 pm

"We will build a Dyson Sphere around the Sol system, and we will make the Terrans pay for it!"

Why couldn't the aliens from the original show be that funny?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 pm

I couldn't get into nuX-Files because it's just filler coasting on the name. The "events" are only six episodes or so, but there is no overarching story, it's literally just random new episodes of the show. And the Trump stuff is up front and hard. Instead of "the truth is out there" they used to flash in the opening credits, it's stuff about not trusting politicians and shit.

Gunner445

Post by Gunner445 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:41 pm

sigh wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:43 pm
It is ok for what it is (DEEP PLOTS) and conspiracies, but as for a Punisher series he doesn't really do much punishing. It is more about Frank Castle then the Punisher. I don't really know much about the comics, but putting this in the same universe as the Iron Fist and this version of Daredevil seems like a bad idea. The best part must be the Iranian- American Homeland Security agent lady, She is supposed to be this tough solider, but I cannot take her seriously in that role.
Trust me I tried to watch the show but couldn't, even th sjw bug has infected the Punisher, fuck that durka durka chick crying about racism and sexism shit. You're right, this was more about Frank Castle getting revenge than being the Punisher dishing out vigilante justice, even Thomas Jane's the Punisher got that right.

Maybe in season 2 they'll have a muslim character who was former ISIS but will give a sympathetic back story, how it was racism and white kkk nazi groups drove him to join and maybe the next villain will involve a sleazy businessman very similar to a certain president.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2 ... rones/amp/
The answer to the eternal question, "what if Spoony made something of himself?"
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:38 pm

I think they can finish the series faster if they just print out the script for the post-novel seasons.

The fuck is the guy even doing, aside from eating?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:40 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2 ... rones/amp/
The answer to the eternal question, "what if Spoony made something of himself?"
""""""""""""""""""""""""May not"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 am

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:38 pm
The fuck is the guy even doing, aside from eating?
Mostly sperging on his blog all day about how people he disagrees with managed to get themselves nominated for Hugo awards
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:42 am

Anyone watched Altered Carbon?

I also don't know what to watch... kinda wanna rewatch Stargate SG-1. Continue Supernatural. And The Expanse.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.