NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Dehbashi » Sat May 02, 2020 10:43 pm

I found out something even better. It was also in judge's ruling when he rejected the argument. US Soccer did actually over the same pay structure as men but the women rejected it for their current structure of guaranteed money, benefits and such. So it's not the evil men that you hate the CBA you signed on. Renegotiate when the CBA expires fine. But shut the fuck up blaming everyone else except you and your union.

Post by Guest » Sun May 03, 2020 2:30 am

Lingerie football is more popular than Dyke Soccer. Megan Rapino literally only has a job because men feel bad for female athletes and operate the women's division at a loss. Same with the WNBA, which is literally a charity funded by the NBA because of pity.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 03, 2020 7:59 am

So do they want the men to get the same benefits or what? What's the end goal here?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 8:55 pm
Ridiculous premise in the first place. Equal pay compared to what and who? Pay for athletes is self-regulating based on performance and popularity/marketability, with the money coming from sponsors, ticket sales and merchandize.
I can't just go and join the local football team and demand Bundesliga pay. Hell, a second rate Bundesliga team player can't demand FC Bayern pay and even in the same team a benchwarmer will not get star player pay.
That bullshit should've gotten smashed out of court with extreme prejudice.
This is what gets me the most. They keep bringing wage gap drama in industries where payment is based on popularity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 03, 2020 7:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:59 am
So do they want the men to get the same benefits or what? What's the end goal here?
No femoaninst wants anything good for men.

Post by Guest » Mon May 04, 2020 4:46 pm

God-tier coach Don Shula dead at 90. Fins up!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon May 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Fucking F

I'm glad to have seen him speak when he was alive. He had a few interesting quirks--like doing his Super Bowl preparations in the bathroom so the media wouldn't distract him. No one ever had as long a success of draft runs and adaptation of tactics to three different eras.

His sons were all disappoint, but oh well. The man also ran a restaurant where you could order a 40 ounce steak.

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:43 pm
I found out something even better. It was also in judge's ruling when he rejected the argument. US Soccer did actually over the same pay structure as men but the women rejected it for their current structure of guaranteed money, benefits and such. So it's not the evil men that you hate the CBA you signed on. Renegotiate when the CBA expires fine. But shut the fuck up blaming everyone else except you and your union.
I hope they do actually get their hotel suites too. Once the perks go up you'll see the backstabbing and bad behavior typical of women who get everything they want.
They may come in 7th in the next World Cup after that.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Mon May 04, 2020 11:21 pm

Of course no one wants to see dykes playing middle schoool level football, I remember one game in Argentina where one man was shouting shit (typical stuff specially in small stadiums) to the female referee and she stopped the game and called security to remove the man from the stadium, literally no fun allowed with these bitches.

Post by Guest » Tue May 05, 2020 2:47 am

Some of them are cute though. Rebrand it the Lingerie Soccer League and encourage kissing and flashing like the early LFL and they might have something.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 06, 2020 2:41 pm

Female soccer is SLOW AS MOLASSES compared to the proper male soccer. That's their main problem, and why they'll never ever be interesting to watch.

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2020 2:54 am

Men's soccer is awful to watch and slightly less gay than mma. Nobody should be watching any of it.