NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:51 pm

I don't think team sports is really something the SJWs will ever have a lot of fun with. You need mass normie appeal to get the big bucks, and you can't control what normies will be fans of. That shit is really more like a religion.
It also doesn't help that the standard SJW athlete tactic to get their way is refusing to do their job.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 am
Speaking of Sue Bird...

The lesbian is pissed that people don't watch her sport; forces her wife to play along.
And to be blunt it's the demographic of who's playing. Women's soccer players generally are cute little White girls while WNBA players, we are all shapes and sizes ... a lot of Black, gay, tall women ... there is maybe an intimidation factor and people are quick to judge it and put it down
>all shapes and sizes

But mostly "tall", I assume. Or are they suggesting they also accept morbidly obese midgets?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 pm

Troy Aikman and Joe Buck making fun of military fly overs. Meh. Not that big a deal. Aikman even sounds like he's making fun of Biden/Harris but the Donald is losing its shit over it.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:08 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:51 pm
I don't think team sports is really something the SJWs will ever have a lot of fun with. You need mass normie appeal to get the big bucks, and you can't control what normies will be fans of. That shit is really more like a religion.
It also doesn't help that the standard SJW athlete tactic to get their way is refusing to do their job.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 am
Speaking of Sue Bird...

The lesbian is pissed that people don't watch her sport; forces her wife to play along.
And to be blunt it's the demographic of who's playing. Women's soccer players generally are cute little White girls while WNBA players, we are all shapes and sizes ... a lot of Black, gay, tall women ... there is maybe an intimidation factor and people are quick to judge it and put it down
>all shapes and sizes

But mostly "tall", I assume. Or are they suggesting they also accept morbidly obese midgets?
Imagine willingly putting your tongue into that ugly fucking lesbian, every night, for years on end. Sue Bird must have CTE.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 pm

Troy Aikman and Joe Buck making fun of military fly overs. Meh. Not that big a deal. Aikman even sounds like he's making fun of Biden/Harris but the Donald is losing its shit over it.
They both inadvertantly ended up pissing off both sides with this. Never good...especially when you cant apology your way out.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:35 pm

Just discovered this thing called shefights, where hot girls beat up guys. It's kind of meh, though Mikaela is fucking gorgeous. Anyway, everyone got arrested in 2012 because a couple of the chumps were homeless guys who might or might not be mentally ill. Surprise surprise, a german was behind it all. :o

Relevant to sports:
Another performer was Tina Caccavale, who said she used to play for the Miami Caliente of the Lingerie Football League.

The rules of a beatdown, she said, were that the female fighters could "kick, punch, knee, slap" or whip, but the guys were not allowed to hit back.

"Whenever anyone wants a break on either side they can," she said, adding "it's actually like a great workout."

One of the homeless men, George Grayson, said he agreed to the beatings because he needed the $25 to $50. The same was true for Ronn Boykins, who said he had worked as an extra for two movies when he lived in California.

Boykins said he was told the beatings wouldn't hurt much. But then he was driven to an Orlando warehouse and told to take off his shoes and shirt. He was made to grab a large metal ring hanging from the ceiling, he said, and the whipping began.

"I believe I urinated on myself," he said. "And then the third time I cried out. I told them to stop. I couldn't handle it."

The woman who was hitting him stopped, but was "telling me that I could finish this and how strong I am. And that she needed this to be done."
It's actually pretty tame, I thought, but there was one where this girl keeps beating the shit out of a guy even after he says he gives and wants to stop. Good for a fap that one.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/ci ... t/1245645/

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:18 pm

If you take a ride in a van to earn $50, you deserve whatever you get.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:50 pm

Favre had the balls to endorse Trump. How long until the NFL declares his very name to be haram?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Mike Ditka and Preston Marshall already got unpersoned, so the odds are very good. I wouldn't be shocked if lefty Green Bay removes his name from the stadium street sign.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:57 pm

Ben Rothlisberg was called a raaaaycist White supremacist (despite being a filthy Jew) for exactly that reason, And Tom Brady is universally hated hated, among other things, for being a Trump supporter (and a cheater).

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:41 pm

Derek Carr didn't approve of kneeling during the national anthem so his o-line repeatedly refused to protect him and everyone in the NFL thought that was just fine.