NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Handegg is so padded (in more ways than one), you'd think it's because the players keep forgetting the rules and have to look them up again.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 pm

The players are forgetting a lot of things.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:23 pm
That's because you don't have to invest in Space Marine pauldrons.
Or stop playing the game every ten seconds to line up and run into each other again.
It's the commercials that kill it. Every single two friggin' minutes. And on kickoffs (when they know it's going in the damn end zone)!
I'm really only to start to watch the recaps they have on Youtube that are only 20 mins long. Sure you wait till after the results, but they trim all the fat nicely.

Soccer has the advantage of not stopping the clock for absolutely anything until the half ends.
That and HD are what are slowly turning it around more popular here in burgerland.

I'm still surprised one of the more enterprising governing bodies hasn't changed the rules to stop play on the whistle so they can sell more ad time mid-game. Or more ad logos on the field.
It's why I don't bother with the Superbowl. I used to be curious and check it out but after 5 minutes I would be bored out of my mind due to the stop-start bullshit. It's such a fucking boring game to watch, Rugby League and even the broken, backward version Rugby Union (AKA the Rugby penalty shootout) are more entertaining to watch. They both feature people ramming into each other but you only wait a few seconds for them to do it again.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:47 am

Unless you've got some pay-TV thing going on, the Superbowl is the only kinda 'murican football thing you get to see on telly here and it's fucking trash.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 pm
I'm still surprised one of the more enterprising governing bodies hasn't changed the rules to stop play on the whistle so they can sell more ad time mid-game. Or more ad logos on the field.
The governing bodies don't have a say and honestly don't give a shit. But TV rights are sold and believe me did companies try to squeeze in commercials in some way. But picture in picture was the most that ever happened and even that was quickly called off. As all the rights lie with the DFL for the Bundesliga and are auctioned off every year and people really, really, really fucking hated any kind of commercials. So they just don't happen during a halftime.
If Germans are serious about anything at all anymore, it's football and beer not being fucked with. You touch either, you have war.
It's also why I'm not too concerned about a caliphate. Touch beer and the shit ends in a bloodbath history has never seen - and I get to do some urgent things then, if situations permit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:32 am
>watching millionaire niggers give eachother brain damage
That's the only thing that makes it entertaining.

Something like 80% of players go bankrupt after retiring, and if they make it through that they have CTE to look forward to.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 am

A much more inefficient way of having gladiator matches, with the unfortunate side effect of human kids wanting to follow in the footsteps of said brain-damaged niggers.
Just put them in an arena again and have them fucking kill each other fair and square. You won't even have to force anyone. You'll find more than enough people doing it just for the chance of fifteen minutes of fame.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:14 am
A much more inefficient way of having gladiator matches, with the unfortunate side effect of human kids wanting to follow in the footsteps of said brain-damaged niggers.
Usually just the niglets.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:36 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:17 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Usually just the niglets.
You keep telling that yourself as if you believe it like I keep telling myself that my fucked nation stands a chance to be a first world contry in twenty years. But we both know better, don't we?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 am
Something like 80% of players go bankrupt after retiring, and if they make it through that they have CTE to look forward to.
Don't they have pensions? I know OJ had a pension
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Just put them in an arena again and have them fucking kill each other fair and square. You won't even have to force anyone. You'll find more than enough people doing it just for the chance of fifteen minutes of fame.
I'm pretty sure messing with handegg would result in the same result as messing wuth Football, that's one thing both sports have in common
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes