NFL (and other faggy sports)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: NFL (and other faggy sports)

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:30 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 am
They're kneeling to spite the jackass who pisses on people they respect.
Are you some special kind of retarded?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:30 am
Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:35 am
They're kneeling to spite the jackass who pisses on people they respect.
Are you some special kind of retarded?
He’s a furry
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 am

And always forgetful of what forum I'm in.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:29 am

Liberal media have also been ducking the issue that these guys are employees during this period and acting in that capacity as employees.

Doing shit as a private citizen is one thing. If I work at McDonald's and my job is to hand people burgers and take their money, you're damn right I'm going to get fired if I say "god hates fags" while I'm in the process of doing that.

You can say I have the right to speak and my right to protest, and I'm being peaceful. I'm just peacefully saying god hates fags. Not even shouting it or anything. No emotion at all. God Hates Fags. As I'm handing you your burger. "Hello, God Hates Fags. May I take your order please sir? Yes, sir, that'll be three McBurgers and five McPoultries. Up at window two. God Hates Fags."

But you'd probably complain, Furry. You'd probably think I should be fired. Because I'm an employee and I'm representing my company. You came to McD to pay money for a burger. You didn't come to pay money to listen to some shithead employee tell you their political opinion.

And the same applies to the NBA basketjammers/NFL handeggers. Those aren't a bunch of kids out playing hoops by their garage. Those are EMPLOYEES acting AS EMPLOYEES, representing their teams in a paid competition. This is business.

They can have all the speech they want as private citizens. Even if it's unwise or harmful to their public image. But people understandably get pissed off when they PAY MONEY to enjoy a product or service, and they're being given some political message that they don't agree with and never asked for, and told they shouldn't complain about it. NFL/NBA, whatever kind of fans don't come to games expecting a bunch of FUCK DRUMPF bullshit.

Or maybe I should go with the standard shitlib SJW reponse whenever THEY try to get somebody fired or their lives fucked, and say "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences." Or some homo shit like that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

cernex

Post by cernex » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:41 am

God dammit, here was I thinking the Tenessee Titans were going to be relevant this year, but NOPE, the second things get interesting they completely shit the bed.

Another .500 season, here we go!
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:46 am

The problem is they have every right to do it, however sometimes you do things you don't want to do because its better to have it done than to start shit. Now you could say "fuck that fight the system" and I tend to agree, however sometimes it's just not worth fighting for.

The weird thing is is this isn't even the first time this shit has happened, yet all of a sudden everyone is losing their shit about it? Honestly the NFL needs to get there head out of there ass and implement some rule regarding it, it could even be as simple as "you can just stand there or sit on the bench, you don't even have to give a shit, just don't make a scene"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:30 pm

cernex wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:41 am
God dammit, here was I thinking the Tenessee Titans were going to be relevant this year, but NOPE, the second things get interesting they completely shit the bed.

Another .500 season, here we go!
Fuck 'em and their shitty coach. Now I have to endure another week of fucking Texans fans thinking their good or something and talking shit on every forum.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 am
Why don't you name the people, "that jackass," was, "pissing on," that, "they respected?"
Why don't you get your panties out of your crack and accept that you got called a retard like a man? Or woman. Or dog. Whatever you are.
Why don't you grow up and live in the real world where people, whether they agree or not, don't want political crap shoved down their throats during their leisure activities?

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 pm
Rushy wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:21 am
Why don't you name the people, "that jackass," was, "pissing on," that, "they respected?"
Why don't you get your panties out of your crack and accept that you got called a retard like a man? Or woman. Or dog. Whatever you are.
Why don't you grow up and live in the real world where people, whether they agree or not, don't want political crap shoved down their throats during their leisure activities?
Fine, I got called a retard. Fuck you too.
Why don't you just ignore it if it bothers you so much rather than rant about it? So somebody kneeled - that's their choice, it happened, doesn't affect the game. Deal with it, you big baby.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Well as someone mentioned with the raiders throwing the game because whitie didn't kneel it starts to affect the game also
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]