South Park

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: South Park

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:41 am
blaming the people instead of the policy makers thats quite strange.....

So are we going to be blamed for the extreme pushing of gay and trannyism on kids?
Are we going to get blamed for WW3?
Are we going to be blamed for losing our humanity when getting chipped?

Fuck now these things are already planned, nothing our generation can do will ever stop that. I agree that generation is retarded as fuck, but ANY generation would lose it when theyre overload with wealth and material dreams. They were born in households who struggled to own 1 tv to having a family with 5 tvs and 3 computers. They though the golden age just started and it would never end instead of realizing they were allowed this wealth so theyd be distracted while the evil overlords ruined the world a bit further.

We wont get fooled by wealth because its taken away again but we still see a whole lot of changes in our world that are very negative but we wont be able to influence them. I guess our distraction is working too much and worrying about money all the time and any free spare time goes to watching sports or some terrorist fake story. Yup the previous generation gave away rights distracted by money, we'll give our rights away disctracted by fake terrorism and fake sports / dumb celebrities / pop culture fandom.... We really arent that much better guys...
This culture is a product of Western culture, these fucks VOTED to gut their own retirement and then vote again to steal money from us. Damn right I blame them. Politicians can propose policies all they want, but they have to be approved by someone.
lol if you think votes are even counted... Just because the news tells you 30% of the people voted for this party doesnt make it true...
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:20 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:03 pm
This culture is a product of Western culture, these fucks VOTED to gut their own retirement and then vote again to steal money from us. Damn right I blame them. Politicians can propose policies all they want, but they have to be approved by someone.
What you vote for and what you get are completely different things. Last time I voted the FDP and by proxy the CDU it was pro-nuclear power, hard Christian conservative, against gay marriage, against gay adoption and so on. Two years later, within that very same legislative period, all of that changed.
Imagine voting Trump and him tomorrow going all pro-immigration and for an open border to Mexico. Now imagine that's exactly what every other party wants. Who'd impeach him without any opposition to that shit in the government?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Merkel before the 2014 election: "There's never gonna be a car toll with me in charge. "
Merkel after the 2014 election: "ACTUAL LEE..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette