Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Pepsi Man

Re: Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:02 pm
This is the first time I've heard that tea thing. But let me take this opportunity to complain about the term "stan". Why the fuck is that now popular with all the faggots online? A fucking meme from a 2000 Eminem song, seriously? Fuck anyone that uses that term.
Bonus points: it doesn't even sound good the way they use it. "I stan [celebrity name]."
At least, "spill the tea, girl," sounds like something some kids would make up to say to each other.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat May 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
This is the first time I've heard that tea thing. But let me take this opportunity to complain about the term "stan". Why the fuck is that now popular with all the faggots online? A fucking meme from a 2000 Eminem song, seriously? Fuck anyone that uses that term.
And without fail, every single person that uses it also happens to be a douchebag. Nobody says this in real life and if I ever hear it, it will be hard not to hit them.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Bonus points: it doesn't even sound good the way they use it. "I stan [celebrity name]."
At least, "spill the tea, girl," sounds like something some kids would make up to say to each other.
And no doubt these nigger loving posers aren't actual hardcore cyberstalkers like a foxdicker, Linkara, or me.
Normalfags are all turbodegenerates, far more than your anime jacking neckbeards, and they revel in sickness.

Post by Guest » Sat May 18, 2019 11:09 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 pm
I want to spill my tea (piss) all over kids.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 19, 2019 5:00 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 11:09 pm
I want to spill my tea (piss) all over kids.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Tea? Is the left trying to meme again?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:59 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
And without fail, every single person that uses it also happens to be a douchebag. Nobody says this in real life and if I ever hear it, it will be hard not to hit them.
So now I know "stan" came from an Eminem song. I only started seeing it recently when the KickVic people started calling people that believe in due process "Vic stans". Since I've only ever heard KickVic retards use it, I thought it was something they made up.

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:20 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:39 pm
Am I the only one who hates this 'tea' meme?
No, I despise ebonics.
I was recently reading about the character Frank Oz mentions here... This character was removed from the show before I was watching it in the 80s because a few black people complained that he was speaking proper English instead of Ebonics.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 19, 2019 3:23 pm

Cause of death: not woke enough.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun May 19, 2019 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:05 pm
This character was removed from the show before I was watching it in the 80s because a few black people complained that he was speaking proper English instead of Ebonics.
Reminder: If he talks too black it's racist. If he doesn't talk black enough it's racist. Also white people are the problem.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man