Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Dead Celebrities aren't much fun

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:41 pm

How soon can that fucking hick die so I never have to hear "Buuuugh gawd! That's some faggot's music!" ever again.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:07 am

He almost did when he had a stroke, thats why his face looks like a vegetable now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:00 pm

The most signifigant death since the Trolololol man.

Rest in peace, kike killer.....
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:07 pm

Jewgle tells me it's Steve Irwin's birthday today, and that reminded me of the time everyone got assblasted at South Park for making fun of him so soon after he died.

Why are we remembering this asshole again? It would have been his 57th birthday today, so not a milestone. He died in 2006 so it's not even a milestone number of years since he died. And just generally, why should we remember an asshole who got told not to swim with the stingrays, went and did it and now everyone's surprised that he fucking died.

They'll do a doodle for this but fucking Easter has too much white male patriarchy for them to bother with
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:01 pm

He was a fucking moron obsessed with dangerous animals.

The best thing about his death was when all his knukle dragging fans started killing stingrays by the truckload, inadvertantly shitting all over everything he devoted his life to. Frankly, it's the legacy the fuckwad deserved.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:12 pm

With fans like these, it's no wonder he chose death by animal.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:07 pm
They'll do a doodle for this but fucking Easter has too much white male patriarchy for them to bother with
Though I'm honestly surprised they did a doodle for a white male.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:39 pm

Every year the left runs into a smaller and smaller pool of deceased figures that they deem still safe enough to be role models.

Soon they'll just have things like the 1,307th birthday of Chinese poet Du Fu, or something.

As for Steve Irwin, I'll admit I thought it was a fucking stupid and random thing to have happened. At first. Then I saw the size of those things--as big as a full size sedan.
Swimming in the water with those things is like swimming with Megalodon and then being surprised something bad happened.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:07 pm
Why are we remembering this asshole again? It would have been his 57th birthday today, so not a milestone. He died in 2006 so it's not even a milestone number of years since he died. And just generally, why should we remember an asshole who got told not to swim with the stingrays, went and did it and now everyone's surprised that he fucking died.
I remember Germaine Greer taking advantage of his death by bringing up that he was liked more in the USA than in Australia and that he was seen as a stereotype back home right after he died to promote her book. Cunt move from her, but nothing she said was wrong since while we didn't hate him or anything he was seen as what foreigners think all aussies are like. It's like having some Brit go to the USA and be well liked for wearing a top hat and being a tea critique.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Ali G is a more current stereotype of the modern "Anglo".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!