What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:23 pm

Are we doing this?


Well then. I present to you, Passenger of Shit:


The story of a man's love towards tapeworms. So true and selfless that he's willing so sacrifice the full funtionality of his member so they can feast on the brain juices of a fetus. The keen listener is encouraged to feel they blood gushing from one's anus, demanding attention and participation.
A story of such depth and class that Speedcore is the only medium fit to deliver it.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1324
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:42 pm

That's deep, strong and coarse. Like philosophy done with a hammer, like Nietzsche.
Human rights and wrongs are not determined by justice, but by might. Disguise it as you may, the naked sword is still king-maker and king-breaker, as of yore. All other theories are lies and lures.

User avatar
Guest

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:14 pm



Here's that fucking Gaga song. Seriously, blow your damn nose, girl.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:38 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:42 pm
That's deep, strong and coarse. Like philosophy done with a hammer, like Nietzsche.
I knew you were a distinguished gentleman of culture and could parse the finer notes of the subtext.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11360
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 pm
Lady Gaga is the worst French singer I've ever heard. I was at a café where they were playing her song from that gay-ass Star is Porn movie and it was goddamn motherfucking terrible. I don't know who told that German-Italian whore that she could do this, but she fucking can't. She sounds like she has to blow her goddamn nose the whole fucking time. Holy shit.
I'm guessing she's a fucking leaf if you say she sounds nasal.
Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta was born on March 28, 1986 at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan, New York City,[1] to a Catholic family. Her parents both have Italian ancestry; she also has more distant French-Cucknadian roots
I fucking knew it. The patois the french-cucknadians speak sounds like nasally ass compared to parisian french. She probably learned her french from some french leafnadians.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 16785
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:54 am

Lady Gaga is just an inferior gaijin version of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:17 am
I'm convinced the=at actually good musicians don't exist and it's all some Jewish music producer who plays laptop who makes all the hits.
And by all accounts thats how popular music has been produced since the 60's. And probably before.
Music is just as fake as Hollywood. It's all fake shit and it's trash and I hate it.
Which is why I cut the middleman and learned to love the Vocaloid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:38 am


Found a 24-bit version of Dance through yohoho. Shame it dosen't have all the B sides from the CD version.
I'm not a massive Gary Numale fan but he's made a lot of albums I like. Mostly his earlier ones. I fear thats an opinion shared by most.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 am

Because I love you guys and because it's been an earworm for me for weeks, an actually great version of Tapeworms on my Penis.


Also, for meme reasons but also because I think it's legitimately a great song:


Mega manly and super gay are the very same thing and anyone that claims otherwise doesn't know shit.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 am
Because I love guys
Eww.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 am
Also, for meme reasons but also because I think it's legitimately a great song:
A patron of the Big Apple Ranch, I see.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20707
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:38 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 am
Because I love guys
Eww.
You specifically and especially. I'll give you something nostalgic just because of that.
phpBB [video]
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:38 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 am
Also, for meme reasons but also because I think it's legitimately a great song:
A patron of the Big Apple Ranch, I see.
Never a patr(e)on of anything but a keen follower of Brother Joe regardless.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests