What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am

Because I have to shill, I made a track for some animation I'm slowly working on called the Hot Piece of Crusts, which is akin to Fritz the Cat, just without the fucking.
[REDACTED]

It's private because I'm going to work on the cover as well as make the tracklisting. But first, I have to record the lines that I can, and since I'm saving up for that graphics tablet, I'm going to have to scan the few drawings (for the opening) I have and use a mouse.
And I put it here because no one goes to Shameles Plug.

Also for the opening credits this is the track
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am
DHI is full of talentless hackfrauds. Nobody uses the plug zone because we're lazy and we stink.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:50 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:29 am
Nobody goes there because nobody posts anything there. If you posted something there, people would see it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:57 pm

I would have checked those tracks out but the links lead to nothing. Guess you can't link stuff that's set to private.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:21 pm

The links are fixed.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:08 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:05 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:10 am

I guess. Good thing that stuff is too niggerish to make it's way over the pond.
This just means it'll be less obvious to the consumers when your yokels start doing it.
Thankfully, German rap is dead as hell when even for the younger generation clowns like Farid Bang were too damn stupid and embarrassing.
You could say that about German music in general. I don't know if anything good has came from there in the past... 20 years? There's Running Wild, early Helloween and Scorpions, but they are all ancient history now, like Erika and Orff. What has happened?

And what is this shit??

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:28 pm

This is apparently a Rammstein parody, made by the guy who became enemy of the state No. 1 in Turkey after uploading a satire video were he takes the piss out of Erdogan.

Also nice try for a Kraut song, but I prefer the classics to get my nationalism flowing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:52 pm

What I don't quite get is that are the lyrics meant to be satire? Is this like "look at how fucking stupid these so called "tolerant" people are, look at how stupid everything about this song is", because it really is. If there is even a hint of seriousness behind that song, that's the most laughable crap that I've ever heard. Not funny, not witty, just pure dreary retardation.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:56 pm

German music is mostly dead. There are a few Thrash Metal bands that still make stuff that's alright but that's it. The pop music has gotten even worse. They don't even bother to rhyme anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Which isn't really a bad thing, mind you. I've heard a number of German pop or soul tunes where the rhymes were absolutely retared. This ain't Faust, that's for damn sure.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette