What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:12 pm
I prefer no music at all for working out.
y?
Too much of a bother, really. I don't like having something in my pocket and wires flying about when I'm lifting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:53 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:12 pm
I prefer no music at all for working out.
y?
Too much of a bother, really. I don't like having something in my pocket and wires flying about when I'm lifting.
Do you use a phone like a nigger and not an actual dedicated audio player that can clip onto your shirt collar?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:53 pm
Do you use a phone like a nigger and not an actual dedicated audio player that can clip onto your shirt collar?
Neither. I don't listen to music in the public like a nigger.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:53 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:08 pm
Guest wrote:

y?
Obviously not. When's the last time you saw a black guy use headphones? He just cranks the volume and shares his shitty rap with everyone in a two-mile radius. White people everywhere squirming and sweating, terrified to say anything.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 am

E-/audio books and maybe non-entertainment podcasts are really good work out "music." Actual music gets boring fast for me for some reason.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:28 pm

I can blast whatever shit I want and however loud I want in my home gym, audiobooks are good for jogging or doing something no brainer home chores like washing the dishes.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:09 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 am
Actual music gets boring fast for me for some reason.
I get bored and take a music break after listening to long sections of talk audio but then get bored. I can usually leave shit running if its an album I really like (too dumb/lazy to set up playlists) but I get bored and wonder what the fuck I'm doing, like I'm in a trance and I lost time.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:06 pm

In the glory of this election day. Today we'll vote faaaaar-right as the winners, let the lamentation of soy boys and cucks be glorious tomorrow!

When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Since you like Black Metal, what's your opinion on NSBM?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Well, if there's something these white power fellas can't do, it's music. RAC, Nazi punk, NSBM.. everything I've heard from this section have been terrible, though I haven't been listening these genres that much, maybe I just haven't found the good shit. The problem with black metal in general is it's so overdone, there are thousands of bands sounding exactly the same. This is particularly the case with the NSBM as they really are the ones trying to copy the classic bands of the second wave of BM, add this with typical BM seething soundscape gimmick, edgy lyrics & shitty vocals and zero originality and voila, NSBM. One could argument that this is the case with BL generally, but it's this subgenre that is being especially autistic about all of that.