What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 pm

I remember there was a rap song bragging about making strippers dance to money. Which has to be the single worst flex in the history of coon noises, unless someone made a rap song bragging about having a plumber fixing your toilet.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:30 am

Nobue wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:30 pm
It's not even that expensive, though. They should sing about Louis XIV or something like that. It's close to $30 a shot.
Same reason they brag about Rolex. No point in mentioning Audemars Piguet as your hood rat audience doesn't immediately know it's expensive or Patek Philippe as they don't know not even money can buy you the exclusive pieces.
Another appeal is that your dipshit fans will actually be able to afford a bottle of Grey Goose eventually or buy a fake Rolex, then make bragging pictures and hashtag you in them.
SpoilerShow
The elephant in the room is of course that the rappers themselves are nigger rich and don't know what's good themselves either. Spending money and having others see them do it is more important than actually getting luxury for it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:38 pm
Hooked on the brothas is a catchphrase that blacked.com should adopt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:57 am

Nobue wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:58 pm
I used to work at a liquor store, and we had to keep the Grey Goose behind the counter because it was in all the rap songs at the time. Why do rappers have such bad taste?
Because they don't have taste at all. They're just poorfags who temporarily got some money and are looking for "rich person shit" to buy so they can pretend they're rich. If they were smart, they'd order a shot of everything at the bar and decide what tastes best. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:30 am
Another appeal is that your dipshit fans will actually be able to afford a bottle of Grey Goose eventually or buy a fake Rolex, then make bragging pictures and hashtag you in them.
This. It needs to be affordable enough that their fans can see it in stores and shit and go "Man, these guys can afford this all the time!".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:15 pm

Bought this CD the other week. Pretty good. My finds that trip were cut short when one store threw me out for not wearing a mask.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:01 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 pm
I remember there was a rap song bragging about making strippers dance to money. Which has to be the single worst flex in the history of coon noises, unless someone made a rap song bragging about having a plumber fixing your toilet.

I'm alarmed that fattie has cruises now.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:11 am

Here's the original version.