What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
veris leta facies

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:43 pm

What a fucking week I had. Now it's about time to have some Ardbeg and relax with the sweet harmonies of TON.

Paranoid isn't so paranoid anymore after it's pumped full of tranquilizers.

TON was the shit in its glory days (the two first albums), a perfect mixture of serious doom metal, fuck-all attitude, spiritual remnants from Steele's previous thrash/speed metal band Carnivore, anguish and humor, never taking itself too seriously nor never going over the line into cheesiness. Where are the frost giants I've begged for protection?

Most of metalheads tend to be soy boy faggots (and leftists), but that was not the case with Peter Steele, he was a true alpha male rock star. Lyrics like these coming from some other cuck rocker and I couldn't take it seriously. Respect. RIP big guy (for you).
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Why are so many metalheads soys? Same with horror fans.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:23 pm

Stuck in the past faggots rebelling against "the man" that didn't realize that lefty shit isn't a counter culture anymore but rather the default.

>Ardbeg
>TON

I guess bad taste goes with bad taste. Worst Isla distillery bar none.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:59 am

It's not actually just metalheads who are mostly soy, it's nearly all the music fans who take music very seriously and build their identities through the music genres they are fans of. Rappers, punk rockers, goths etc. they are nearly all leftist cocksuckers. Metalheads are perhaps generally the most autistic group of serious music fans, the more marginal the subgenre is, the more autism.

And Kugel, bad taste is apparently quite a worldwide, Ardbeg is one of the most cherished Islay distilleries among the Laphroaig and Lagavulin when it comes to heavily smoked single malts. You should try it some more, that is if you like smoky, peated whisky at all.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:44 am

I do. I especially like Lagavulin and Caol Ila. I've always been disappointed with Ardbeg. Okay, I only ever tried two but for that kind of money I rather get something I know I'll enjoy.
And you're right about the music business. Hell, even anti-PC people like Eminem suddenly was all #nevertrump. Faggots, the lot of them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:44 am
And you're right about the music business. Hell, even anti-PC people like Eminem suddenly was all #nevertrump. Faggots, the lot of them.
That Eminem's been acting like a white nigger m8.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:49 pm

Trump Derangement Syndrom transcends the boundaries of music genres.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:58 pm

It's time for one of the greatest music videos ever, now THAT'S the hair of a true alpha male, a real lion's mane. :lol: This tune is so catchy that it must pass even the tight quality inspection of this thread has run by Herr Fisch.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:44 am

Absolutely! That song is unironically fucking awesome. The synths and percussion are on point and it's catchy as hell.
One would have to be a legendary /nofun/ faggot to hate that song. Also, Pete Burns was such an over the top faggot that I can't hate on him. He knew damn well how corny he was.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:59 am

Wish he didn't BOG himself up.
Of all the BOG's the one that disappoint me the most is the gay guy. What has my life come to.
The red haired guy from the YSMR video is kill last year.