What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 12, 2018 6:30 am

I think I've finally succumbed to my own shitposting. I swear I get this here recommended beside every. Single. YT video I've seen in the last weeks.
She's always there. Staring at me. Judging me.

I can't take this anymore!

Much better.

Holy shit.

Dayum.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat May 12, 2018 11:39 am

There's no shame in liking Susumu Hirasawa. Even non-weebs love him :

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am

Oh, I'm not ashamed of that. It's why I looked him up to calm down.

But srsly, this miku video is haunting me. I just looked up some Diversity & Comics videos - and there it fucking was, as the only non-capeshit recommended video (okay, one of two, but the second one was also Miku).
The only other time the recommended videos triggered me like that was when YT tried really hard to get me to watch some German Minceraft LPs for some reason.

Either some YT algorithm is fucking with me, or I've caught some Ring-style curse. I guess I'll find out which is true if one day all the recommended videos will be this single one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Yeah, yt lately does this kind of fuckery. At least you're lucky to get haunted by Miku videos, I'm haunted by internet drama, matthew santoro, top 10s, watch mojos, news and whatever other shit videos that have nothing to do with what I like to watch. And each week they switch out the videos. It's the new youtube that was fucked up already and got extra fucked when they permanently removed the old youtube layout. The funny thing? I deliberately set my youtube area to YouTube JP just to get Bandai-Namco videos and other japanese shit that I can tolerate and YT still jews me out and wants me to watch The Young Turks or a soyboy let's play.

As if I would expect anything better from jewgle beyond utter kikery despite being at the top.

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat May 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Wish I could speak nip worth a shit to watch my weeaboo content. You CAN'T learn Japanese.
YT doesn't rec me shit but I go out of my way to avoid using YT itself, watching videos in mpv or NewPipe if I'm mobilefagging. Not having a YT account probably "helps."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 12, 2018 1:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:30 am
I think I've finally succumbed to my own shitposting. I swear I get this here recommended beside every. Single. YT video I've seen in the last weeks.
She's always there. Staring at me. Judging me.

I can't take this anymore!
YT saw that you looked up that kinda shit, figured you must be a massive faggot and found something it's sure you'll absolutely love. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 pm

But why always PinocchioP? Gimme some OSTER project or Mitchie M, dammit.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 12, 2018 1:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 pm
But why always PinocchioP? Gimme some OSTER project or Mitchie M, dammit.
See, this kinda faggotry is why YT recommends you top autism. Why don't you just accept it? Afraid you'd like it? :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 12, 2018 1:53 pm

I demand more Mikudiversity in my recommendations.
-Yours Truly

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat May 12, 2018 3:27 pm

ban wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 12:32 pm
Yeah, yt lately does this kind of fuckery. At least you're lucky to get haunted by Miku videos, I'm haunted by internet drama, matthew santoro, top 10s, watch mojos, news and whatever other shit videos that have nothing to do with what I like to watch. And each week they switch out the videos. It's the new youtube that was fucked up already and got extra fucked when they permanently removed the old youtube layout. The funny thing? I deliberately set my youtube area to YouTube JP just to get Bandai-Namco videos and other japanese shit that I can tolerate and YT still jews me out and wants me to watch The Young Turks or a soyboy let's play.
I think I finally convinced YouTube that I don't fucking want to see WatchMojo. But now watch the next time I go there they'll probably be recommended again.
Is Spoony dead yet?