What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
veris leta facies

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 pm
too often it's just some dipshit playing them with a guitar without putting anything of their own in it (and with a horrible tone).
You mean it's not totally awesome to play the melody on an electric guitar with 15 filters on while a generic drum beat and bass line are behind it?
Toby faerie, in 2007 I uploaded to YT some Megaman songs played in neoclassical shredding style. :mrgreen: Was inspired by this at the time:

I grew tired of that shit 10 years ago. But there are still some artists around who do it in a good taste, like Tony Dickinson.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Jeebus, YT still recommends me this one Miku song even if I'm looking for Stephen King's It clips.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm
Jeebus, YT still recommends me this one Miku song even if I'm looking for Stephen King's It clips.
You've made your bed. Now lay in it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 1:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:27 pm
You've made your bed. Now lay in it.
Only if Hatsune Mike is in it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 15, 2018 4:32 pm

So I decided to do an experiment.
miku_curse_1.png
miku_curse_1.png (213.03 KiB) Viewed 450 times
miku_curse_2.png
miku_curse_2.png (193.56 KiB) Viewed 450 times
Before you die you see the leek.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue May 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Have you considered not letting Google track absolutely every move you make?
I know the botnet is inescapable but at least let them work for their customer data.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 15, 2018 6:02 pm

I thought it was just as simple as clearing both your browser history and youtube history
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 15, 2018 6:29 pm

Maybe I should do that. I'm a lazy fuck so I haven't done it in a while.

Now back to Sanity Land for me.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 15, 2018 6:34 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:02 pm
I thought it was just as simple as clearing both your browser history and youtube history
Google, and Fagbook for that matter, log your IP. Those "like on FB" buttons you see everywhere? They save that data just by you being on that site. Doesn't matter if you have an account or not or actually click that button.
Many years ago I clicked on some link that turned out to be a link to Fagbook. Since I don't have and never had an account they wanted me to make one and showed a couple of profiles, all people I actually know IRL, going all "look your friends are already on FB as well!". Freaked me the fuck out. Since then I've been blocking anything and everything from Fagbook.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:34 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:02 pm
Google, and Fagbook for that matter, log your IP. Those "like on FB" buttons you see everywhere? They save that data just by you being on that site. Doesn't matter if you have an account or not or actually click that button.
Many years ago I clicked on some link that turned out to be a link to Fagbook. Since I don't have and never had an account they wanted me to make one and showed a couple of profiles, all people I actually know IRL, going all "look your friends are already on FB as well!". Freaked me the fuck out. Since then I've been blocking anything and everything from Fagbook.
Yes everything you do and know is logged and saved, I just thought the google recommendation thing didnt use all of it but just what you have saved up. I dont pay any attention to that sidebar though so I could of course be wrong.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine