What are you listening to?

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Complicity

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Complicity » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:52 am
You know me. Would I like it or call it faggot shit?
It's like if Cormac McCarthy made Earthbound.
It's still an autistic RPG Maker game though, and it shows

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:24 pm

Sounds like I wouldn't like it then.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:52 am
Oi! Even the normally ultra-critical faggots at 8/v/ would say nice things about Lisa. You know me. Would I like it or call it faggot shit?

PS: That song is weird but pretty cool.
I fucking hate earthbound, but I'm tentatively positive about Lisa. The DLC is shit though. Pure shit. But the first part is pretty good.

Basically the story is this:
SpoilerShow
You were beaten and abused as a child alongside your sister, named Lisa. I'm spoiling that because the name is in the fucking title. Anyway, your dad beat you while he was drunk. You grew up to become a sick karate master who takes tons of drugs. Then the apocalypse happens for reasons that won't be explained. It's also never known if the apocalypse is local to your area (implication is maybe) or globe-wide. For reasons that also aren't explained, women all disappear or die out or something. Everyone is all depressed n sheeit. One day, Brad is high as fuck and finds a baby girl on the ground. He names her Buddy (he's high as fuck) and takes her home. Brad knows the girl will get turned into a brood mare if anyone finds her, so he hides her with his friends and raises her. He's still high a lot of the time. One day, when she's still a child but no longer a baby, he comes down from his high and she's gone and the world is freaking out. All the men in the wasteland know and they're all fighting to form a rape train.
I explained all that shit so you know the premise. Which doesn't matter that much. Brad goes on a journey to find his daughter and most of the game is spent recruiting weird characters, doing odd sidequests, finding secrets and killing Joy mutants. Joy is a drug that Brad gets high off, which also turns addicts into sick super mutants later in life. The game has a breddy ok dial-a-combo system that works well with Brad's martial arts. You're asked to make moral choices throughout the game, but the merit of those choices is kind of suspect. Some of your choices are invalidated by the ending.

The story gives me the impression the artist was up his own ass a bit, but the music is good and gameplay too. Better than earthbound 7/10 (actual 7 that means good.) The game is pretty funny sometimes.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:16 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:44 am

Complicity wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:31 pm
It's still an autistic RPG Maker game though, and it shows
They're all autistic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm

Rabbi: I just died in a gas chamber tonight
It must have been somekind of pesticide
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:46 am

Fitting to the flair.
Stahlgewitter - Auftrag Deutsches Reich
phpBB [video]

I'm not normally a fan of Deutsch Rock but this song is pretty good. Also, apparently completely removed from YT now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:46 am
Fitting to the flair.
Stahlgewitter - Auftrag Deutsches Reich
phpBB [video]

I'm not normally a fan of Deutsch Rock but this song is pretty good. Also, apparently completely removed from YT now.
Classic chord progression.

Abyssos stole a riff from Dissection's Night's Blood for their Masquerade in the Flames, stole another riff from Emperor's Inno a Satana for their I've Watched Moon Grow Old, and now it seems they also stole some RAC band's chord progression. :lol:
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Yeah, it's nothing super special but Stahlgewitter is just about the only Rechtsrock band I can actually listen to. Most are absolute garbage.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Our interests have finally aligned, Kugel-kun.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette