Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:38 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:10 am
There is a big difference between completely banning those big heroes, like Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, from TV completely and preventing multiple versions of the same characters appearing on multiple shows and movies.
There isn't
Dehbashi wrote:
Yes I know about the embargos but they weren't in the way you think.
They were
Dehbashi wrote:
First Smallville came out way before Superman Returns anyway and even before they tried with Abrams to create Superman: Flyby. So your reasoning doesn't make sense.
It does
Dehbashi wrote:
I may be wrong
You are

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:40 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:14 pm
But I guess 2D Wonder Woman ain't legit enough.
Would make me cum, so no.
Cuckara wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:57 pm
Considering Warner Bros. are trying to restart Batman with Matt Reeves's movie
DC dosen't have good track record with guys named Reeves.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:11 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:38 am
Dehbashi wrote:
There is a big difference between completely banning those big heroes, like Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, from TV completely and preventing multiple versions of the same characters appearing on multiple shows and movies.
There isn't.
There is a difference between saying you can't use Superman on TV whatsoever and you can only use one version of Superman on TV. For example the last seasons of Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and the early seasons on Superman: The Animated Series was running at the same time. Since they were reaching different audiences, it was fine to use the characters without confusion. Now you can't use Superman in the Batman due to Superman being in JLU since they are teaching the same audience. That will cause confusion. Ironically, when Superman was introduced in the Batman, Smallvile was still running and Superman Returns was released before that. So the embargos wasn't the way you think.
Dehbashi wrote:
Yes I know about the embargos but they weren't in the way you think.
They were
I spoke about it above but it was that they didn't want to confuse kids about multiple versions of the same character. Because they thought kids were stupid to not get multiverses. Now that was wrong thinking and they fixed that now.
Dehbashi wrote:
First Smallville came out way before Superman Returns anyway and even before they tried with Abrams to create Superman: Flyby. So your reasoning doesn't make sense.
It does
The creative process for both would make Smallville pitched first. So Smallville wouldn't have to worry about the movies. So the simple reason is that Smallville was always a prequel. That's why it's called Smallville. :lol: And I already proved that Welling would never put on the suit. So it doesn't matter if they tried to make a Superman show. Welling wouldn't wear the suit. That isn't WB preventing them from using the suit.
Dehbashi wrote:
I may be wrong
You are
[/quote]

Very funny. :lol: But yeah. As I said, I wasn't sure when the Aquaman spin off was going to happen so I couldn't say for sure if it was going to interfere with Aquaman in the DCAU.

If you can prove the spin-off was going to happen during even JLU, I will give it to you.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 am

Lois & Clark was early nineties shit back when DC was run by retards. The later proscriptions happened under another set of retards who didn't want Supes and Bats on tv because they thought people wouldn't pay to watch them in movies. Do you really think the CW would be making shit like Batwoman or a Batman clone like Arrow if they were allowed to use the big characters?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:55 pm
I have a solution to the Batwoman casting dilemma:

Don't make a Batwoman series because she's a dumb gimmick character that can't carry her own story.
Or stop being faggots and cast Yvonne Strahovski as a sexy Batwoman like that one animated movie did.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:18 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:04 am
Lois & Clark was early nineties shit back when DC was run by retards. The later proscriptions happened under another set of retards who didn't want Supes and Bats on tv because they thought people wouldn't pay to watch them in movies. Do you really think the CW would be making shit like Batwoman or a Batman clone like Arrow if they were allowed to use the big characters?
Batwoman on the CW these days even with Batman available? Yeah. They would 100% because a white Roman Catholic male is problematic. So they would say fuck Batman and go with Batwoman. Hell even after Ruby Rose quit, that should have given them a chance to cancel the show with dignity and no one would have been shocked. Instead they double down and make a black chick Batwoman.

Arrow will be acceptable since Green Arrow was always a libtard in the comics. Only reason why it's a Batman clone was because that was the direction DC was taking with its entertainment. Everything of theirs had to be dark and edgy.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:26 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:11 am
all that shit
You literally don't have the first clue what you're talking about.
Also, is English your first language?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:42 pm

1st season of Arrow was literally Batman Begins.

And you're high AF if you think they wouldn't jump at a chance to have black bisexual Batman surrounded by a mostly black cast of homosexuals and trannies, all banding together to own Drumph. (How will he ever recover?)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:45 pm

All will be fine if they keep his gay relationship with Alfred. Or the various, fully-consensual open relationships he has with certain underaged boys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:06 pm

>batman is really gay guise

The sixties are calling.