Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17924
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:19 pm
Star Trek Nemesis?
Nobody cared about him before he put on the mask.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:24 pm

The mask of Shinzon, Patrick Stewart clone?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17924
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:24 pm
The mask of Shinzon, Patrick Stewart clone?
Of course!
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:41 pm

The worst tease in movie history was when Gordon is all "lulz, there's this guy who leaves Joker cards everywhere!" at the end of Batman Begins. So lame the Chun-Li movie ripped it off: "There's this Japanese guy beating ass. Ryu...something."

Weird, because that gay-ass escalation theme in The Dark Knight blamed Batman for creating Joker when the Joker was already being gay and useless as fuck while Bats was off getting buttfucked in the mountains.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14405
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Did Nolan really care that much about continuity? I mean, the Dark Knight ended with "I'm gonna keep beeing the Bat because I'm the hero this town needs, not the one it deserves (or the other way around)", and DKR shows he gave up ASAP.

Also man that SF cliffhanger sounds amazing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Honestly, that movie needed a sequel. It was so over the top stupid with an Irish albino Bison and a bizarre don't-give-a-fuck performance from the American Pie guy. And the ending basically teased her joining the "world warrior" fight scene now that her weird Asian prostitute training was over.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:00 pm


User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm

I refuse to see any movie called Street Fighter that isn't about a fighting tournament. How the fuck hard is it exactly to make this movie correctly???
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 17924
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm
I refuse to see any movie called Street Fighter that isn't about a fighting tournament. How the fuck hard is it exactly to make this movie correctly???
I'd say it's impossible. The basic premise is: "We'll have a fighting tournament with magic people over who owns the world.".
Sounds familiar? It should, because that's fucking Yu-Gi-Oh!.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 2593
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:59 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:09 pm
I refuse to see any movie called Street Fighter that isn't about a fighting tournament. How the fuck hard is it exactly to make this movie correctly???
I'd say it's impossible. The basic premise is: "We'll have a fighting tournament with magic people over who owns the world.".
Sounds familiar? It should, because that's fucking Yu-Gi-Oh!.
I would say that you could probably remove the fireball-throwing shenanigans from it and it would be fine. Shit, I wouldn't mind seeing a SF movie that resembled Bloodsport. That flick was okay.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests