Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:26 am

August 1939 and Neville Chamberlain had signed a piece of paper alongside Herr Hitler. Had Hitler not invaded Poland before the Soviets, they'd all have been allies. He'll, of Franco had lost the Spanish Civil War to the commies, I'm convinced that the English would have begged for an alliance with the Nazis because they'd be scared shitless to lose control of the door to the Mediterranean to the Reds.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:24 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 pm
What about us folk who aren't white who hate commies and nigs?
Next thing you're telling me fairies are real.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:11 am
In 1941, to the US, Hitler was an invader, bulldozing his way into other European countries, amassing power, becoming a threat to the rest of the world. The concentration camps weren't widely reported on in the US during the duration of the war. The US didn't enter the war to save the Jews. We entered the war because Japan, Germany's ally, bombed us at Pearl Harbor.
The Left doesn't care about actual history. That's why they're smashing all those statues.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:14 am

Linkara's not real?!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Hello there fellow video game consumers, it is I, John Smith :

here to tell you about how excited I am about the new Marvel's Avengers video game that will come out on September 4th :

Amazing eh? What exciting gameplay. But do you know what's better? The hammer combat and the powers you gain in Skyrim, which I heard is on sale once again and I would buy one if I were you, it's that good. ;)

SpoilerShow
That was so boring, drab and just mediocre. It's a live service beat'em up that locks your moveset being "skill trees" and the customization seems to be apinfully Diablo-ish to get them whales to pay fat wads of cash while the graphics and artstyle...I'd say they suck but they are in line with how 90% of comics look nowadays : just like Muslim Khan's shit brown face in this game.

Leave to the superior japanese once again to make brown grills cute and make Muslim D Luffy viable in combat :

Yeah, getting Marlel Ultimate Alliance 3 when I can and get a Switch with it as well, you can't stop my shit tastes Kugel :lol: And possible MUA4 if Team Ninja and the Samurai Warriors guys are behind that game as well, I'd rather play a slightly crazier beat'em up than your normal affair than the shit nu-Crystal Dynamics tries to peddle here.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:38 pm

SpoilerShow
Even the superior animu Avengers is lacking in originality. I'm pretty sure I have seen this fight in at least one season of Pretty Cure :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:38 pm
SpoilerShow
Even the superior animu Avengers is lacking in originality. I'm pretty sure I have seen this fight in at least one season of Pretty Cure :lol:
SpoilerShow
Not surprising, lots of people from the Pretty Cure staff were involved in the production to speed up the process and up the quality. :lol: Why do you think Muslim D Luffy and Carol have magical girl transformations in this show? :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:46 pm

SpoilerShow
They're waifus with superpowers. Glorious Nippon will find a way to give them a henshin sequence.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:35 pm

That Avengers game looked like shit when it was announced years ago and it's shit now.
Nice animu visual btw.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:42 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:53 pm
you can't stop my shit tastes Kugel :lol:
Hey it's your funeral, pal. Just don't come complaining when you gain another cup size from all that comic soy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:53 pm

Team Nigga sucks.