Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:34 pm

Guns? Take a look at the combat in the Arkham games and try to tell me that he doesn't straight up beat the thugs to death.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:07 pm

I think pretty much everyone he KOs in those games looks like he'll spent the next couple months in a hospital, recovering from his various broken bones and, internal bleeding, and head trauma. Some look like they'll probably never stand up.

This reminds me of the older editions of D&D and that weird bladed weapon taboo for Clerics. Cause smashing in heads with a mace is totally less gory than hitting them with a sword.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:07 pm
I think pretty much everyone he KOs in those games looks like he'll spent the next couple months in a hospital, recovering from his various broken bones and, internal bleeding, and head trauma. Some look like they'll probably never stand up.

This reminds me of the older editions of D&D and that weird bladed weapon taboo for Clerics. Cause smashing in heads with a mace is totally less gory than hitting them with a sword.
The real reason was for aesthetic/game balance, but religion is actually a really good justification for an otherwise nonsensical rule like that. Like Muslims and Jews not eating pork or an animal having to be slaughtered in a specific way to be kosher. There's even a running in joke among historians that if you don't know what an artifact was used for, say it was ceremonial.

This all breaks down because DnD clerics worship different gods in different pantheons with entirely different practices, but they all hold to the stupid no blade only blunt rule.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm

>clerics
>game balance

Pick only one.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Goes hilariously against chivalry as well where knights are only supposed to use bladed weapons. Didn't stop them from doing so because of course are you going to bash that fucker in full plate with the blunt side of our pole axe, but it wasn't considered "fair" or whatever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:07 pm

haha, Captain Marvel saves Tony Stark and brings him back to earth. Thor beheads Thanos just because.

BATMAN DOES NOT KILL!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Uncle Ethan gives the whole movie away. Brie has the dyke cut from the beginning.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 am

Just read the plot summary for Endgame. What an absolute trash heep of bullshit, even by capeshit standards.

It's pretty great they killed off Black Widow and Iron Man. Fuck the both of those fags. But then Cap goes back in time and lives his life with the woman he watched die already? Fuck is this shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:00 am

Don't forget him passing the shield to Falcon. Black Captain America, boy!

(If Steve is a super soldier, shouldn't he age slower than normies and be middle-aged or something, not elderly? Dude's got a magical liver that doesn't let him get drunk. He should be like Wolverine.)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:06 pm

And then combine the above two posts, and you get that silly story from the capeshit where Captain Black also goes back in time and spends the rest of his life fighting for the rights of his fellow brothers, sisters and trannies of color.

(Though not before cucking young Captain America hard and refusing to share his future technology with the Allies out of fear that a *white* buy would use his gadgets, making him less special in the process.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette