Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 am

I thought the Rock was playing him, not that old nerd from Chuck. His suit looks padded as hell too, and the humor is very Marvel.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:04 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCK that trailer for Teen Titans looks hella shitty! :lol:

"Sometimes, when I feel the darkness, it feels.........good."

GTFO with that edge. :lol:

This is the first X-Men movie's level of being embarrassed to be a superhero story. It has to be, everything is encased in fucking darkness in this trailer. That way, you can't see the costumes. Lol, that trailer was darker than all of Black Panther with its hundreds of spearchuckers blacking up the screen. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:50 am

I CANNOT believe that those pictures from a year ago were actually true.

You'd think after being the internet's laughing stock you would reconsider redoing things, like what xmen did with ivan ooze.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:25 pm

I like how they didn't even try to get anything right with Starfire (aside from the sex, I think).

Though my favorite from the trailer is probably Dick being in his Robin costume. If he's older and has apparently told Batman to fuck off, why not go for Nightwing?

Always going for Robin and never for Nightwing is like a self-fulfilling prophecy, really. They always go for the derpy Robin because normies have never heard about Nightwing, which will in turn ensure that normies will never hear about Nightwing and so on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:50 am
I CANNOT believe that those pictures from a year ago were actually true.

You'd think after being the internet's laughing stock you would reconsider redoing things, like what xmen did with ivan ooze.
That cast photo looks like it was taken on the set of a 1996 sequel to Generation X.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:41 pm

DC not trying to save their franchise...

*sigh*
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Nice that DC was good enough to resurrect Rick James and cast him as Starfire.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:25 pm
Always going for Robin and never for Nightwing is like a self-fulfilling prophecy, really. They always go for the derpy Robin because normies have never heard about Nightwing, which will in turn ensure that normies will never hear about Nightwing and so on.
Then they'd have to get into the lore of how Dick and Wayne had a falling out. But Robin from the TV series was Dick.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Though my favorite from the trailer is probably Dick being in his Robin costume. If he's older and has apparently told Batman to fuck off, why not go for Nightwing?
Not that they care about the comics, obviously, but New Teen Titans had Robin for a good while before Wolfman decided to turn him into Nightwing.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:38 pm

True, he joined as Robin, but the Titans where a little bit sillier and more light-hearted than what this TV show is going for.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:01 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Then they'd have to get into the lore of how Dick and Wayne had a falling out. But Robin from the TV series was Dick.
Well, if I had to say one nice thing about this trailer, it's that "Fuck Batman" is a very good way to summarize this bit of deep lore.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette