Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 10:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:42 pm
But her gross cheerleader whore outfit is terrible.
She was great in Batman Ninja cause the no-SJW Japs drew her with huge watermelon titties.
And here I was hoping she would be a flat-chested moe blob, the sight of which no man has ever seen since Lucky Star.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue May 22, 2018 5:00 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat- ... -2-1113627

Seems like Gyllenhaal's only really really really good when he's doing a Zodiac or a Nightcrawler type movie, but I'm not against.
He was actually pretty good in Prisoners too, if you've ever seen that. I have yet to see Nightcrawler, though.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Nightcrawler was kino. When is the Nightcrawler/Drive crossover to initiate the Autism Cinematic Universe?

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 pm

What a piece of shit Black Panther turned out to be. After hearing every white person on the planet rave about this garbage I thought I was in for a truly unique movie that would take filmmaking into the future! Instead, I get another awful CG-fest with random Black Lives Matter statements and a truly heavy-handed anti-Trump message in the mid-credits.

"In times of crisis, wise rulers build bridges, not barriers." Oh fuck you. Just fuck right off.

EVERYTHING IS CG! Like they did with Iron-Man, BP's suit is made of nanomachines that come from his necklace, so he can just morph whenever he wants. It doesn't look real, ever, not once, ever in the history of mankind. And all the action scenes are outlandish shit involving massive explosions and cars flinging through the air, so IT'S ALL CG. Not once does BP ever look like a guy in a suit. He's always a rubbery CG model flying off some of the shittiest destruction effects I've ever seen. This is like PlayStation 1996-level shit here. At one point he tears open the roof of a SUV with his claws and looks in, and I swear to holy god it looks like a DeviantArt drawing. And the less said about the final Panther on Panther fight the better. ASMR YouTubers can do better greenscreen work than that.

Then there's the steaks! Meaning there are none. BP's suit is designed to get stronger (read: invincible) the more damage it takes, and it charges up kinetic energy so he can constantly do these Force Bombs that throw CG thugs across the screen anytime he starts to get overwhelmed. And even if someone gets mortally wounded, the Wakanda tech is so over-the-top that they just slip a magic bead into the wound and immediately return to 100%. He apparently drinks purple Kool-Aid that gives him super-strength, but his bald ugly bodyguard women don't have super-strength yet they can easily survive explosions and move with Captain America-esque superspeed.

TL;DR: In ten years, physical stunt work will be a memory. Everything will be done with terrible CG and the shitty Millennial hipsters will fucking adore it.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 25, 2018 7:57 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Then there's the steaks! Meaning there are none.
So it's vegan too, fuck that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 25, 2018 8:05 am

Mmm...Steaks
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 8:14 am

Wakanda is more of a "mosquito burger" place.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 25, 2018 8:56 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:57 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:38 pm

Then there's the steaks! Meaning there are none.
So it's vegan too, fuck that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah maybe the world praised it but I think everybody here on DHI already shit on the movie so not sure if you are a regular here mr guest
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 am

Normalfags have tapwater for brains. Anybody with a modicum of critical thinking skills knows that flick is either shit or not worth watching.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:05 am
Mmm...Steaks
https://youtu.be/GRgr4HK16aA?t=75

We'll bang, ok?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!