Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:45 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 am
His leather-wearing kung fu-fighting Superman is going to be hilariously stupid.
He tried to get his mitts on Superman many years ago and I'm wouldn't be surprised if that was in there. He didn't know anything about the character or property. His version of Lex Luthor was Kryptonian. Probably the only good thing Harry Knowles ever did in his life was leak this to the internet, where fan outrage got the project canceled.
Are you talking about Superman Flyby?

EDIT: Never mind. You just posted the video.

Yeah I remember Flyby. Was going to be a weird story. I was going to happen in college where he meets Lois.

That actually was far along before being cancelled that they casted Supes and Lois. Ironically it was Cavill and Amy Adams who got casted 2003.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:55 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:37 am
Apparently, people really want the Snyder cut of Justice League released. It's trending with 500k tweets, including Snyder and the cast
Why? I'd say most DVD or Blu-Ray players already come with a slow-motion feature.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:53 pm

John Woo has joined the "MCU is trash" club. I fucking hate his films but at least he's right about something.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 am

They don't hold up very well but even his mediocre action scenes are better than anything being made today. The warehouse shootout in the 1996 TV movie Once A Thief is superior to every action scene in Endgay.

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:24 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 am
I can't believe anyone would want VajayJay in charge of their movies after he fucked up SW so bad. His leather-wearing kung fu-fighting Superman is going to be hilariously stupid.
It takes Hollywood a long time to catch up to what the audience already knows. JJ usually starts a series with a crappy movie that nevertheless still makes a profit and then leaves before audiences get tired of the sequels. (E.g., his Star Trek movies.) If Star Wars Plan 9 bombs, though, maybe people will eventually stop hiring him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 am
They don't hold up very well but even his mediocre action scenes are better than anything being made today. The warehouse shootout in the 1996 TV movie Once A Thief is superior to every action scene in Endgay.
Red Cliff is more kino than anything Marvel has ever shat out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:35 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:53 pm
John Woo has joined the "MCU is trash" club. I fucking hate his films but at least he's right about something.
You don't like Hard Boiled?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:45 am

Couldn't find the scene on BoobTube so here's the trailer. Germans, wtf?

And here's the warehouse scene from Hard Boiled:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:35 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:53 pm
You don't like Hard Boiled?
I've never seen any of the movies he made with slants, only crap like Face Off and MI:2.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:45 pm

Which one of you fuckers posted this?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]