Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Tony Schiavone

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 pm

How are the Avengers even alive? Wait, don't tell me--Tony's going to die to atone for the unforgivable sin of being wrong in the Civil War movie.

They want to recast the Justice League again now that Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill don't wanna play anymore. Why can't we just have some kind of silly Silver Age Superman?

Back when dumb entertainment meant being entertaining.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 pm

dumb norms who actually pay to watch capeshit and actually go to the motherfucking theater don't want to admit that they enjoy entertainment for children and the severely autistic.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 pm
They want to recast the Justice League again now that Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill don't wanna play anymore.
"don't wanna play" = dc wants to cast transgender latinxs and they're trying to avoid the internet's wrath

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:47 pm
They want to recast the Justice League again now that Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill don't wanna play anymore. Why can't we just have some kind of silly Silver Age Superman?
Oh no. Not Lame of Steel Superman. How will this Cinematic Universe ever recover from his loss? The horror.

(Affleckman was okay, though, so that departure kinda sucks.)
I propose a Superdickery Movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:38 pm

I still can't get over that stupid fucking name: Endgame. I think of a giant fuzzy JVC sign when I read shit like that.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:30 am

I can see Batfleck not wanting to come back, but Henry Cavill? He was literally nobody before Superman. That's like Daisy Ridley bitching about being in a Star Wars movie right after TFA came out Like,. Bitch, who the fuck do you think you are to complain about anything?

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 am

Making a Superman movie shouldn’t be hard. Just hire Brad Bird or Chris Sanders and ask them to do what the Fleischer brothers did, but longer.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:50 am

Hasn't Aquaman almost always been a aryan superman?

So, Hollyweird cast the dothraki nigga.
While the bad bad is an evil whitey with blond hair, blue eyes.

Like how they tried to make the JL movie all inclusive by casting a jew broad as WW and a fag as Flash.

They don't even try to hide this shit anymore. :roll:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Actually, that Aquaman movie appears to feature both some Evil Atlantian Guy whose name eludes me (he's probably the Aryan guy) and Black Manta, who's like some evil diver bloke who happens to be black. Would be pretty lulzy if they white-washed him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm
Actually, that Aquaman movie appears to feature both some Evil Atlantian Guy whose name eludes me
Ocean Master
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:07 pm
Would be pretty lulzy if they white-washed him.
Nah, they just made him Muslim too. Or, at least, they got a black muslim to play him

I liked him better when he was Devil Ray and Batman shot him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.