Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:18 am

Isn't Infinity Autistism suppose to come out soon?

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Saw the beginning of Justice League. Anyone who says the mustache CGI isn't that bad, or you don't really notice it, is a goddamn liar. The first shot of the movie is this fucking cellphone footage of Superman and he's fucking laughable through the entire scene. They replaced his entire mouth. He looks like a fucking cartoon!

Anyway, it could have been a decent little movie. The opening scene would have been filled with pathos, drama, what-have-you, except for the shitty CG making you chuckle throughout. The credits were kind of cool, I guess, but you can feel Joss Whedon's Marxist little hands on everything. A white supremacist terrifies a poor Muslim woman. And the scene from the trailer that looks like a robbery is actually a bunch of white Christians trying to suicide themselves so they can take the world back to the stone age. (Basically, what Muslims want to do, but Faggy Joss made them Christians instead.)

Oh, and Wonder Woman has super speed now. She's faster than Flash, stronger than Superman, and immortal or something. Why even need a Justice League?

Oh, and Batman's butler doesn't "recognize this world" anymore. Ya know, because of Trump. Death of Superman is just an allegory for the election. Welcome to the new America: POLITICS IN FUCKING EVERYTHING.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:15 am

So I heard that that token angry black woman that directed that box office bomb Wrinkle in Time is going to direct the Darkseid origin movie "The New Gods".
It's like Warner/DC is actively trying to fail.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:24 pm

2big2fail
When is the government gonna bail out America's fiction industry?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:29 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:15 am
So I heard that that token angry black woman that directed that box office bomb Wrinkle in Time is going to direct the Darkseid origin movie "The New Gods".
It's like Warner/DC is actively trying to fail.
I dunno which makes me angrier. That she'll almost certainly shit all over Jack Kirby's work or that Warners are stupid enough to pick her hot off her latest flop knowing full well she can't direct a big tentpole movie for shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:29 pm
I dunno which makes me angrier. That she'll almost certainly shit all over Jack Kirby's work or that Warners are stupid enough to pick her hot off her latest flop knowing full well she can't direct a big tentpole movie for shit
They probably picked her because of Selma, but that movie had the Oprah book film club sticker slapped on it. A monkey could’ve directed it and still get good reviews.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:59 pm
Saw the beginning of Justice League. Anyone who says the mustache CGI isn't that bad, or you don't really notice it, is a goddamn liar. The first shot of the movie is this fucking cellphone footage of Superman and he's fucking laughable through the entire scene. They replaced his entire mouth. He looks like a fucking cartoon!
They use CGI for fake mustaches these days? What in the actual fuuuuu...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:42 pm
Ya Amber Heard Me?! wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:59 pm
They use CGI for fake mustaches these days? What in the actual fuuuuu...
There must have been a brilliant reason why they needed to spend thousands of dollars instead of on a $2 razor and a bit of shaving cream.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:03 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:52 pm
A monkey could’ve directed it and still get good reviews.
Isn't that exactly what happened?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:53 pm
There must have been a brilliant reason why they needed to spend thousands of dollars instead of on a $2 razor and a bit of shaving cream.
Cavill had to grow the moustache for Mission: Impossible VI and Paramount wouldn't allow him to shave it. I think they did it just to fuck Warners
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.