Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 pm
It'll make bank on the Marvel name alone.
Like Ghostbusters?
Ghostbusters was a horrendously unfunny comedy with trailers the advertised just how horrendously unfunny its jokes were. Captain Marvel looks like your average capeshit. Nothong in the trailer looks different from any of the other Marvel movies coming out.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 pm

Is Aquaman pirateable yet`?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Auli wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 pm
Is Aquaman pirateable yet`?
yes

MOD EDIT: Don't like pirate shit on my board, I'm not getting into legal trouble. The only true rule here is nothing illegal.

I dont think there are any of perfect quality yet but there are a few that are 99% close. I dont remember which one I downloaded but it was great quality and no hardcoded subs so look and you will find.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 am

I'm like two years behind on capeshit. I really don't want to watch Spider-Man Homecoming where they recast all of Peter Parker's friends with minorities. I think that's what's been holding me up. I haven't seen any capeshit beyond that one besides Deadpool 2.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 am

You haven't missed much. CGI lasers and explosions, lame Big Bang Theory tier jokes, Disney barely being able to bite its tongue to hold back the deluge of POZ its been plotting to spew into these movies from day one. WB kind of getting its shit together with Wonder Woman and Aquaman.

Venom was kind of notable for having a big slimy monster in the role of hero though the opportunities such a premise promised were squandered and it wounded up being run of the mil capeshit and played things pretty straight to the tried and true formula. It caused a minor tism storm for disconnecting itself from the rest of the Disney films though.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 am

At the very least, Captain Marvel is going to make a shitload of money on that opening weekend just because it's Marvel, and SJWs are going be gloating assholes about it for weeks. Be prepared. It's going to get glowing reviews no matter how good or bad it is. It will be in the high 90s at Rotten Tomatoes.

The sheeple all flocked to see that piece of shit Miles Morales movie, don't forget. It's still #9 at the box office.
Our only hope is that the foreign markets reject it. Hopefully the Chinese won't want to watch a movie about an entitled bitch with literally no ass.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:58 am

I quit capeshit when I fell asleep watching The Avengers and never turned it back on.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:08 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:46 am
At the very least, Captain Marvel is going to make a shitload of money on that opening weekend just because it's Marvel, and SJWs are going be gloating assholes about it for weeks. Be prepared. It's going to get glowing reviews no matter how good or bad it is. It will be in the high 90s at Rotten Tomatoes.
I'm just hoping some idiot will claim that this is the first female capeshit movie. Bonus points if he claimed the same thing when Wonder Woman came out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 am
I'm like two years behind on capeshit. I really don't want to watch Spider-Man Homecoming where they recast all of Peter Parker's friends with minorities. I think that's what's been holding me up. I haven't seen any capeshit beyond that one besides Deadpool 2.
Tobey Faire, did Peter Parker HAVE any friends besides Gwen and MJ when he was a teenager in the OG comic? The fat Asian nerd actually didn't bother me too much, but MJ is a total woke bitch. The best thing about that movie is Michael Keaton as The Vulture, and it's not like that's some unforgettable, amazing thing. You can probably skip it and you'll be fine. Peter has daddy issues with Tony Stark who treats him like the kid he is when he wants to be a real superhero. That's all you need to know.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:37 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 am
Tobey Faire, did Peter Parker HAVE any friends besides Gwen and MJ when he was a teenager in the OG comic?
Well, I also meant characters like Flash Thompson which I understand they replaced with some currymuncher. Because dothead football jock bullies are totally a real thing in America.
お前はもう死んでいる。