Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:07 pm

I would rape Kamala so fucking hard.
Damn Muzzies keep raping actual kids and I can't have me a ding dang cartoon character.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:02 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 pm
Auli wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:19 pm
Isn't there a Ms. Marvel already production?
That's Captain Marvel. She was Ms Marvel but then Marvel forgot they already had a female Captain Marvel so they gave Ms Marvel a dyke buzzcut, put her in a new outfit and made her Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) originally took the name Ms Marvel after getting her powers from a Kree weapon, she took this name in honor of the original Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) a Kree Warrior.

wow lol
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Ms Marvel is a sexist name.

And I'll believe those "We're totes gonna have two LGBTWASD$ characters!" when it actually happens on screen. This could be another Power Rangers scenario where they'll hype the shit out of this factor only to barely pay lip-service to it in the actual movie. Hollywood still seems to be hesitant to actually open the tranny floodgates for AAA blockbusters - and that's a good thing.
Fuck, they're still afraid to actually say "autism" when they include a character with movie autism.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:10 am

Faggots in my capeshit?

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:39 am

Seele wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:13 pm
And so it begins.
They also hinted at plans to eventually bring Kamala Khan into the MCU eventually. The capeshit bubble is finally set to burst by the next decade. It was only a matter of time until the political pandering would start infecting it further.
That's it then. Riri aka genius black girl Iron Man is basically confirmed then.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:54 am

Auli wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:55 pm
https://www.cbr.com/mcu-feige-introduce ... haracters/

Oh no, OOOHH NOOO!!
He was badgered publicly to answer a question rather than say it openly, it sounds like he is just saying it to shut them up. In Memepool 2 Negasonic whatever the fuck her name is, is a lesbian and no one gave a fuck because it wasn't obnoxious.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:00 pm
And I'll believe those "We're totes gonna have two LGBTWASD$ characters!" when it actually happens on screen. This could be another Power Rangers scenario where they'll hype the shit out of this factor only to barely pay lip-service to it in the actual movie.
Seriously it's this. Same thing with Lando being PANSEXUAL GUISE when it's not mentioned in the movie. The movie side of Marvel aren't dumb, they want as much money as possible from normies and the best way is to pay a bit of lip service to shut up SJWs but don't go any further from that to not alienate people.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:51 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 am
Deadpool's post-credit scene is him going back in time to kill Wolverine Origins Deadpool as well as Ryan Reynolds before he can star in Green Lantern. What's weird is he made no attempt to save the life of the stuntwoman who died because she wasn't allowed to wear a helmet because Domino is now black and has an afro.
Why didnt't they just stick some hair on the helmet? Voila, afro.
Seele wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:13 pm
And so it begins.
They also hinted at plans to eventually bring Kamala Khan into the MCU eventually. The capeshit bubble is finally set to burst by the next decade. It was only a matter of time until the political pandering would start infecting it further.
Is that the half-American/half-terrorist heroine?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:45 pm

I wonder how close the movie version of Civil War 2 will be to the comic version, where Captain Marvel became a LITERAL fascist, got herself her own cross between the SS and Hitler Youth, and made Kamala Khan her bitch because Kamala Khan is a bit dense.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:45 pm
I wonder how close the movie version of Civil War 2 will be to the comic version, where Captain Marvel became a LITERAL fascist, got herself her own cross between the SS and Hitler Youth, and made Kamala Khan her bitch because Kamala Khan is a bit dense.
Is this literal? Is there a scene where Manvers plugs Khan in the ass with a giant strap on while the Muslim cries in shame and thinks about how her parents would literally murder her if they found out?

If so, maybe this comic is actually alright.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Nah, it's just that she's a spineless beta bitch who was all to eager to become the Cuckson to an obvious fascist.
-Yours Truly