Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:16 pm

I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:28 pm

I do agree that "Gangsta Style" is retared, but that's no reason to waste precious lead like that.

>MCU Punisher will murder cops because the wrong people like his logo IRL
This is some literal Chris-chan-tier cope.
Also it's a fucking skull. I don't think you can copyright that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:28 pm
I do agree that "Gangsta Style" is retared, but that's no reason to waste precious lead like that.

>MCU Punisher will murder cops because the wrong people like his logo IRL
This is some literal Chris-chan-tier cope.
Also it's a fucking skull. I don't think you can copyright that.
The left copes hard. He’ll never kill thug niggers scholars again though, just white people.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:36 pm

I know fuck all about comics, so the Punisher to me just looks like Jon Bernthal doing Walking Dead fanfiction where Shane is treated as a badass and not as a miserable backstabbing dick.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:57 pm

Wasn't he like - an equal opportunity murderer tho?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:28 am

Rushy wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:36 pm
I know fuck all about comics, so the Punisher to me just looks like Jon Bernthal doing Walking Dead fanfiction where Shane is treated as a badass and not as a miserable backstabbing dick.
He’s just an ex soldier/sometimes special operative who kills criminals because they killed his family, the Jon Bernthal one is especially lame. He’s the one Garth Ennis jerks off to so hard.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:57 pm
Not anymore, can’t be killing those protected people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:32 am

The worst crimes in the Marvel Universe are committed by white people, anyways. Dem scholars dun nuthin'.

Speaking of scholars, I think I have found one of the most Current Year comics in a long while. It features a scholar who gets gunned down by (white) cops only to not only survive, but find out that black people have been systematically oppressed by white people because they are the only ones who can have capeshit powers :roll:
Reminds me a lot of The Black Matrix, some timecube-tier site that preaches basically the same thing, just with general genetical superiority instead of actual capeshit powers.
Can't wait for the Netflix adaptation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:34 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:57 pm
Yes. The MAX run begins with Frank murdering his way through the NY Mafia. They return to that point later on, when the Mafia is trying to rebuild. Frank then murders all the remnants.

In the Kitchen Irish volume, Frank murders the fuck out of a bunch of IRA terrorists and some standard ghetto black-sketball Americans. Including a black "Irishman."

Wars with black gangs seem to be more of an aside issue. Frank's general philosophy in MAX is to go after groups that prey upon innocents. Black gangs killing each other he is generally favorable towards. Again, so long as minors aren't being harmed.

He takes down a bunch of white collar criminals in the Barracuda introduction volume. Proving that nobody is above catching a bullet.

The famous child exploitation panel gets posted here about once a year (by me or someone else,) and he murders a white, relatively affluent young couple in that strip.

Frank kills his way through the Russian mob in The Slavers. Some really vile pieces of shit getting justice there. What a shame that can't happen in real life to the IRL versions.

In Valley Forge, Valley Forge, Frank fights against the cops. Or, more specifically, cops as well as delta force fuckos. He deliberately tries to avoid killing anyone. So the idea that Frank hates cops is stupid. Cops are about the only people he doesn't hate. He disagrees with them and he thinks the system is broken, sure. But he respects all service personnel, including firefighters and first responders. Numerous instances in the comics of him doing so. In "Kitchen Irish," a bomb goes off in a diner and he helps a frightened paramedic save a blast victim.

I could sperge forever, but I won't. Frank hates all criminals and kills all criminals. He even kills that glasses-wearing fool (a callback to earlier Punisher runs) when Glasses tries to recruit him into an anti-terrorism squad paid for with dirty money. That's all it takes for Frank to say, "okay, fuck you. Time to die."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:00 am

It's deeply troubling that nobody in the Marvel Universe seems interested in stopping a white terrorist who just kills whomever he wants :|
-Yours Truly

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:54 pm

Joker 2 trailer is out. What do you hateful dirtbags think about it?