Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 pm
Oh and Jay is a Jew or at least his last name is jewish.
It's German, not Jewish. "Baumann" means "builder man". Fucking jids loved to culturally appropriate our language for last names but I can hardly see a kike going for something so working class.
He sure does sound like a gay jew so i guess that tricked me.

Oh and how much ofwhatthey say is their own opinion and how much is th writer's fault?

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:01 am
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:35 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:45 pm
>Stoklasa
>Slav

Sounds more like your extended family to me, bruh.
http://forebears.io/surnames/stoklasa

Czechmate.
Alright, Sick Fuck's extended family it is then. :lol:

Edit: My last name doesn't even come up on that site. :lol:
Mine is exclusively in Norway.

Except the one in Sweden and one in the UK. But those don't count since they are Middle Eastern countries at this point.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 pm
Oh and Jay is a Jew or at least his last name is jewish.
It's German, not Jewish. "Baumann" means "builder man". Fucking jids loved to culturally appropriate our language for last names but I can hardly see a kike going for something so working class.
So we found ourselves another mason.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 pm

I know most of you will think im trolling again but at least half of the "females" in black panther are trannies, most noticably his special bold guard and the sister.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Bald black women are never good, definitely highlights the masculinity of the black female.
Even a big trashy afro would be better.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Pop culture is done, lads. Black Panther is a hit in China.

No movie will ever be good again.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:27 pm
Pop culture is done, lads. Black Panther is a hit in China.

No movie will ever be good again.
Lel. Why would I care what China likes? China has a raging case of the shit-tastes when it comes to international movies/american movies. They just want some shit with flashy graphics where they can watch the whito piggus and subhuman scum dance around.

If you mean to argue that hollywood will make even more shitty movies, I don't think that's fucking possible. Marvel's assembly line production is already running at full capacity.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm

The reason Finn wasn't the lead in Soy Boy Wars, and why we haven't seen blacks and other "people of color" taking over all of Hollywood's output was because they were terrified of losing the Chinese market, which hates black folk. Now that Black Panther has been accepted the flood gates are open. Look forward to Black Bond, Black Spider-Man, etc.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm
The reason Finn wasn't the lead in Soy Boy Wars, and why we haven't seen blacks and other "people of color" taking over all of Hollywood's output was because they were terrified of losing the Chinese market, which hates black folk. Now that Black Panther has been accepted the flood gates are open. Look forward to Black Bond, Black Spider-Man, etc.
I have heard that they actually like Will Smith because they think he is good looking. I think the West thought they hated black people when in reality they don't like their actors to look ugly, and in Black Panther the people in that movie look better than John Boyega.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:35 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm
If they want to turn Hollywood into Nollywood with better effects let them go ahead. They'll just be shooting themselves in the foot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.