Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:17 am

She doesn't even look like Harley Quinn. The Harley Quinn designs have been getting progressively worse since like 2009
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:46 am
Every genre movie with women in the lead roles these days gets treated like it's the VERY FIRST ONE EVER.

Apparently, part of being "woke" when it comes to movie critique is to have zero knowledge of any film history that happened before the last two weeks.
Well they can't bitch about being oppressed and needing more representation if you point out that they're not that oppressed or that under-represented

It reminds me of GamerGate. During GamerGate one of the SJWs avenues of attack was that GGers were going after Chelsea Van Valkenberg because gaming is a male dominated space and they wanted to keep gaming a male dominated space and Chelsea Van Valkenberg was one of the few women in gaming. Leaving aside that nobody had heard of the cunt before GamerGate, there were plenty of women in gaming, and the best ones usually got to be respected in the field by being good at their work and not by complaining that the men were being mean to them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:42 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Every genre movie with women in the lead roles these days gets treated like it's the VERY FIRST ONE EVER.

Apparently, part of being "woke" when it comes to movie critique is to have zero knowledge of any film history that happened before the last two weeks.
Hollywood fumigated out anybody who wasn't a turbopleb years ago. The kind of "person" that would go see Barrels of Hay genuinely thinks that every shitheel gimmick a capeshit flick does was the first thing ever done in film (including other capeshits).
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 am
She bitches about men hating women but women didn't see it either. Women = misogynists.
Not a single woke reboot is the type of flick a whore would want to see in the first place. I think shoujo manga is a good litmas test for what whores actually like. What do they have? Cute boys, gay sex, fashion, incest, pedophilia, rape. What does Benis of Penis have?
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:17 am
She doesn't even look like Harley Quinn. The Harley Quinn designs have been getting progressively worse since like 2009
For all intensive purposes nu-Harley isn't the same character.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:17 am
. Leaving aside that nobody had heard of the cunt before GamerGate
I had the misfortune of hearing about Drive a man to Suicide Quest and seeing some shitrag write about her spat with Wizardchan before GG.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:20 pm

Pretty Cure is such superior capeshit it ain't funny.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:

A progressive film is insufficiently progressive if it isn't BREAKING NEW GROUND (even if it isn't). Same reason Black Panther is the first black capeshitter (which he isn't).
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 am
Trump is to blame for all these panic attacks
Men are to blame for this movie bombing
White men are to blame for that movie getting bad reviews
There's something to blame for any little thing

Incels are to blame for hate speech
Cis scum is to blame for transphobia
All white people are to blame for the world's end
All except for me

Is this leftist autism of mine
To blame for me living alone in my parent's basement?
Suddenly, I get triggered
Is Trump to blame for this panic attack as well, I wonder?

SpoilerShow
Years of mikushit were finally good for something. Totally. Worth it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:43 pm

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:52 am

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:18 am

Those comments are just great.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:12 pm

WB blames China AIDS for why BOP bombed in all of Asia (note that BOP wasn't gonna air in China itself).

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:12 pm
WB blames China AIDS for why BOP bombed in all of Asia (note that BOP wasn't gonna air in China itself).
"All them slant-eyes are the same!" - WB
お前はもう死んでいる。

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:29 pm

How cute. WB thinks that changing the name of the movie is going to make people care about a shitty movie. :lol:

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:38 pm

Harley Quinn: Answer the Call.