Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:51 pm
So? I'm not arguing Grande to mewtwo him. I'm arguing some random bitch would just to fuck over some famous guy.
And I'm arguing some random bitch is even less likely to fuck him over than his famous ex-girlfriends. Quentin Tarantino, for example, had some random bitch tell the tabloids weird sex stories about him and it basically just got ignored.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:40 pm

First it's the rich bitches having no reason, now it's the not rich ones having less of one? Make your mind up.
You know damn well that it doesn't have to make sense if some cunt feels wronged somehow and goes on a social media power trip.

Tarantino is weird in the bedroom. Wow, wonder why that didn't get any traction. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:48 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:42 pm
Attention and having power over him.
Whores cancel obscure Smash Bros players over nothing all the time. Logic has nothing to do with it.
Obscure Smash Bros players don't have fuck you money
Smash Players are in the "actually did something wrong" catagory because they're all pedophiles.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:40 pm
Tarantino is weird in the bedroom. Wow, wonder why that didn't get any traction. :roll:
Next they'll say he's a hack and a plagurist.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:07 am

Tarantino didn't write Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction. That's fact.

CW pulled Superman & Lois from the schedule for two months. They claim it's because covid delayed shooting, but some are worried it's to wokeify the show since it's very white and family oriented.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:24 am

I have trouble believing a CW show isn't already woke as fuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:02 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:24 am
I have trouble believing a CW show isn't already woke as fuck.
It's probably one degree less soyetic than it's competitors so normalfags think it's really edgy, like the Mangoloidian or the Rosanne reboot.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:20 am

It's got some tokens in it, but Ya Boi Zack and the usual comicsgate folk are shocked by how normal and unwoke it is. One of the writers was even pissed that her idea to make the Kents black was rejected by the showrunner because of racism.

Point is, they're probably retooling the remaining season to add prancing trannies, a black bull for Lois, and to make Superman a buffoon who needs Supergirl to come save him. (Supergirl is taking the show's spot while it's gone; it's also been cancelled, so don't be shocked if she becomes a character on Lois & Wokeman.)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:40 pm
Well, that's just it. A good accusation has to have two components to it: It has to be plausible (not to be confused with 'credible') and it has to change what we know about the person. We know that Tarantino's a weird freak so some woman coming out and saying that he's weird in bed really doesn't change our perceptions of him.
If I told people that you liked to rape and kill prostitutes then carve them up and wear their skin, it would certainly change people's perception of you. But I doubt your social circle would find it plausible to begin with.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:34 am

On the other hand, accusing me of killing prostitutes=very plausible.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:07 pm
Quentin Tarantino, for example, had some random bitch tell the tabloids weird sex stories about him and it basically just got ignored.
Are you referring to that empty headed hindi bim? The one who did her damndest to portray him as some sex creep when it was nothing but lame foot fetish shit? Not only was it ignored (no shit Tarantino has a foot thing) she made herself look like the cunt she is and got fired for it. I'm no friend of Tarantino but it serves her ass right.