Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Dehbashi

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:23 pm

So retards were flipping out about Chris Pratt not going to a Biden fundraiser and going to a church that isn't fig gushing. Then MCU cast defended him which made them sperg out more. Funniest part was them wailing why they didn't support Cheese Larson last year when people hated on her. I wonder why. Maybe because she's such a bitch. :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:45 pm

Hillsong is hardcore lefty now. The daughter of the family that runs it is a hardcore anti-white lefty who worships black cock. Seems like the kind of church twitter dummies would embrace.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:45 pm

>corporate shills getting harassed by the batshit fanbase they deliberately cultivated

It's like pottery.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:33 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:24 pm
Eh, 2013 was around the time Cartoon Network really started to suck anyways.

But r.i.p Megas XLR, Generator Rex and Symbiotic Titan (and probably others as well) because of this.
This lil homie gets it. I’d say I’d kill for a reboot of all three, but you know they’d fuck it up.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:45 pm
Hillsong is hardcore lefty now. The daughter of the family that runs it is a hardcore anti-white lefty who worships black cock. Seems like the kind of church twitter dummies would embrace.
Lefties will have anything nominally Christian, even though Christianity is gay as fuck and fits their worldview more than fucking Islam.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:55 am

The rumors said that even the other MCU actors hated Brie Larson. There was one interview where she touches the War Machine guy and he mumbles something like "don't touch me, we talked about this".

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:10 am

Don Cheadle is a turbofaggot, though. Maybe he doesn't suck dick, but he's such a monumental faggot that even dudes in gloryholes are like "It's too much!"

To Brie's credit, she's worked hard to change her image since Captain Marvel, showing off her tits and building up her ass into a kind of impressive state. She's still a woke california dumbass, but the edges are so sharp now. (i.e. she's fuckable)

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:12 am

*aren't

They aren't so sharp now.

I hope Disney crumbles. If they had released Black Widow, I guarantee you people would have returned to theaters and helped end this fake-ass media pandemic. Instead, they delay it a year then whine about the California governor killing Disneyland. Eat shit, Disney. You're getting everything you deserve.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:12 am
*aren't

They aren't so sharp now.

I hope Disney crumbles. If they had released Black Widow, I guarantee you people would have returned to theaters and helped end this fake-ass media pandemic. Instead, they delay it a year then whine about the California governor killing Disneyland. Eat shit, Disney. You're getting everything you deserve.

I doubt it. I think the big tent pole marvel movies aren't going to draw in the crowds anymore

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Tent pole media is going the way of the Dodo, now that everyone just watches streamshit in his (mother's) basement.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette