Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:38 pm
They can always do it like the comics in the 90s did and have Huge Eggman suddenly pop up in every movie.

(That is unless he's been replaced by X-23, which will probably be a woke Muslim woman.)
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm
X-23 was already portrayed as an extremely white-looking spic girl in the most universally well regarded movie in the series so even by the fucked up continuity of X-Men (events have changed due to time travel, but the people are all supposed to be the same) that would make no sense, but yeah, you're probably right.
I doubt they'll use the same actors. Marvel will most likely do a full reboot
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Do the X-Men have any ethnical diverse mutants who could take the place of Rogue as the newbies to get invited in the mutant school? Because fuck, I can't even think of a mutant of color.

The most diverse I can think of his hilariously Magneto, because he's Jewish and maybe also a gypsie. At least that was a thing for a short while.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 pm
Do the X-Men have any ethnical diverse mutants who could take the place of Rogue as the newbies to get invited in the mutant school? Because fuck, I can't even think of a mutant of color.
Storm
Bishop
Jubilee
(((Kitty Pryde)))
Psylocke

That's all I got
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:45 pm

>tfw you've forgot about Storm

Jeebus, I need to stop drinking.

Also I think Psylocke switches between being Asian and being *white* ever other story arc.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:50 pm

I think there were others. Two of the second generation X-Men were a native American and a Japanese samurai
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:57 pm

X-23 was already portrayed as an extremely white-looking spic girl in the most universally well regarded movie in the series so even by the fucked up continuity of X-Men (events have changed due to time travel, but the people are all supposed to be the same) that would make no sense, but yeah, you're probably right.
Like Black Domino, they can never go back on it. X-23 will be played by Gina Rodriguez or some CW reject.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 pm
Do the X-Men have any ethnical diverse mutants
Isn't the entire fucking point of X-Men that they are an oppressed minority? I don't think nig or spic matters with mutants.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:51 pm
Isn't the entire fucking point of X-Men that they are an oppressed minority?
Used to be. Liberals used to love X-Men for the allegory. Now current year shitlibs hate them because they're privileged
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 am
MauLer put up one of his extremely detailed reviews of Captain Marvel (though not nearly as autistic as his Star Wars ones, it's just 2 hours long), and wow it sounds a lot shittier than I even previously expected, even though he calls it meh.
Gotta keep in mind that MauLer's an MCU cuck for the most part, which is why he went soft on Infinity War & thought that Civil War was "one of the greatest superhero movies of all time" & "a modern classic that'll stand the test of time." Despite Captain Marvel being a massive pile of shit, it shouldn't come as a surprise that he went soft knowing his preferences. The only time he heavily critiqued an MCU film was Black Panther.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:51 pm

"Meh" is exactly what that video is. There's no good reason for it to be that long as he's got only enough to say for fifteen to twenty minutes.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!