Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Capeshit thread (comics and movies)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:48 am

I'm certain that's it.
https://youtu.be/2VVMVtuN9FY?t=1109
Just go from there and that's it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sigh

Post by sigh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:24 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:38 am
Any news on the We Waz Kangs And Shiet movie?
Most amusingly some LGBTQQICAPF2K people aren't pleased because they aren't represented in the movie.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Lucas was too early.

If he had run around getting backers for his movie Currecnt Year+3, he would have been even more stinkier rich.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:03 pm

sigh wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:24 am
Most amusingly some LGBTQQICAPF2K people aren't pleased because they aren't represented in the movie.
They never are. You try to appease them, and they will find a way to be angry anyways. The only winning move is to not listen.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:39 am
I've seen the interview and there's no way I would know otherwise because neither Oprah, nor talk shows for that matter, are a thing in Germany.
The only talk shows we have are either about politicians wasting time (though it can get a bit amusing after an election, because the guys who lost votes will try to DSP their loss away), or some "amateur" ""actors"" pretending to be real people while shouting at each other.

Thankfully the latter has become basically nonexistant since the 90s, because having an actual studio for your scripted reality bullshit has apparently become too expensive.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:03 pm

loklgermany is it as bad as they say?

Germanistan`?

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:03 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:39 am
I've seen the interview and there's no way I would know otherwise because neither Oprah, nor talk shows for that matter, are a thing in Germany.
The only talk shows we have are either about politicians wasting time (though it can get a bit amusing after an election, because the guys who lost votes will try to DSP their loss away), or some "amateur" ""actors"" pretending to be real people while shouting at each other.

Thankfully the latter has become basically nonexistant since the 90s, because having an actual studio for your scripted reality bullshit has apparently become too expensive.
You have no fucking idea how much I envy your situation regarding this. :lol: :lol: Talk shows, especially talk shows about women / housewives etc, have been to us what Starcraft 2 has been for the Koreans ever since the 90s. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 am

Appreciate Black Panther.. or else..
Attachments
DV7EBc6WsAAUJh7.jpg
DV7EBc6WsAAUJh7.jpg (119.7 KiB) Viewed 797 times
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:36 am

I don't understand why these sjws and alt-rights are salty about the we wuz kangs movie.

U mad because people don't appreciate the DEEP PLOTS of capeshit we wuz kangs? Get rekt, that's life and everyone has their own tastes. Nobody is obligated to like shit you like.

U mad because there's a blaxploitation superhero movie? Get rekt, it exists and it's probably hilarious. You'd laugh at it if you could unclench your asscheeks and stop shitting swastikas everywhere. Black Panthkangz is honestly the perfect meme movie for the alt-right.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 am

Is it at least as hilarious WE trash or did Mahvel manage to make it some boring ol' bullshit?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm

I'm confused at the Black Panther movie. I'm seeing it tonight, and what I hear is that Wakandanawa is basially what Trump wants for America, only... stricter (no immigrants at all).

And the left is praising the fuck of it, just because it's basically all black actors?! So it's EVERYTHING THEY HATE, but because WE WAZ KANGZ its' the best movie ever?

Ok...

Edit: Every review is just BLACK BLAACK BLACK etc.. not even reviewing the movie itself. And the one reviewer that didn't 100% is now called a racist. Even if he just said that it wasn't enough action.

For.
Fuck.
Sake...